PDA

View Full Version : Pluto vs English & Int Servers

___T-X____
17-04-04, 10:03
I noticed that Pluto's population is particularly low atm. I wonder why people are using the One char server as much as the fours ?

I have 2 capped on uranus, and love playing a One char server, its more challenging, and gives you the chance to truely master your class.

Thoughts ?

Jest
17-04-04, 10:06
Pluto is dead because Pluto is dead. No population means more people leaving and less people coming. We're stuck in a cycle that just plain sucks. Though thats not the only reason, we've had a lot of problems with politics and such too that have turned people away. Oh well, I'm still there. :D

shend
17-04-04, 10:32
pluto is downright depressing atm but i'll stick to it until serverpopulation is 1 :D
i'm sure it will go up again once BDOY is there, cos pluto is for die hards

Liebestoter
17-04-04, 10:42
Disban the Zerg clans.

:|

Erich

Psychoninja
17-04-04, 10:58
I can't stand the other servers, I keep coming back to Pluto.
I don't know why, I think it's the vibe I get from the other servers. It just doesn't fell right for me, and if it doesn't feel right, it doesn't fit me. To me the atmosphere in Pluto and saturn, in particular, are extremely different.

___T-X____
17-04-04, 11:05
What I like is the truer sense of RP on the server. You have to trust people to get things ressed and if you die, you only get rezzed if theres a ppu around.

Lot of people I knowhave a resser on a 4 char server because they dont trust people, some also a Constructor - thats not RP, thats weak.

It takes alot of work to find a decent tradeskiller that you can trust etc, and imo, thats RP - and appies to alot of situations in game.

jiga
17-04-04, 12:00
Join the dark side. Join saturn :D

___T-X____
17-04-04, 12:41
4 chars ? no thx, self rezzing and tradeskilling yourself = no skills

Benjie
17-04-04, 12:42
I play pluto because when I started, it was the biggest server. I have never left because I am not a bangwagon jumper. Plus I have friends here.

___T-X____
17-04-04, 12:44
yup, i DM'ed j00, i thought with 3000 posts you might have an opinion *shrugs*

Benjie
17-04-04, 12:45
yup, i DM'ed j00, i thought with 3000 posts you might have an opinion *shrugs*

I do.

I'm pro Server merger because I like diversity.

Saturn, uranus and pluto are so different. They are like chalk and cheese.

Imagine if they were merged, so much diversity. A good thing in my opinion.

Mingerroo
17-04-04, 13:00
I love Pluto, but I ended up moving to saturn because Pluto is getting dry, but Pluto is so much more RP than saturn. i RPed on saturn and was told "get a life, its just a game" as if I actually worship crahn or something -_-

Steve

Aziraphale
17-04-04, 13:10
I think if mroe people tried Pluto then it might pick up again, but people coming to the game think 'mmm, i want to be able to try out all the classes, 4 slots it is then'. And understandably so really.

Vid Gamer
17-04-04, 13:11
Play Jupiter.

Most of them speak English anyway, and playing on Jupi makes the game seem popular again because they get a good 500 people on at peak times.

Item drops in warzones is also sweet. :D

Benjie
17-04-04, 13:28
Play Jupiter.

I'm getting sick of pluto. I think I might take you up on that.

You wouldn't believe how many times I have been called a N*** and a F** on pluto. The immature people ruin it for me.

All my friends have left except a couple. The playerbase is low, and everybody is leaving. =/

Liebestoter
17-04-04, 13:43
We're not immature, we're just roleplaying assholes.

I've never had a problem with the players or atmosphere on Pluto. That's not to say I love every single player on the server - those I have problems with I stomp on, or at least attempt to do so. Without the constant smack talk and fighting, the game would get boring for me.

Benjie
17-04-04, 13:48
We're not immature
sorry, I didn't mean that all pluto players are immature. Just when I get called a f*g and a N***a, get shit talked by people it becomes pointless.

What is the point of playing an MMO if you get this kind of treatment by the community?

Anyway the playerbase is dead low. It rarely goes into a three digit number. =/

J. Folsom
17-04-04, 14:08
4 chars ? no thx, self rezzingYou can't self rez unless you have multiple accounts, so that's a problem on every server, not just servers which allow more then one character.