PDA

View Full Version : Spider Bots?

HatchetRyda
17-04-04, 06:52
I think Spider Bots should be removed. They are such a nuiasnce ( Eh.. might be wrong spelling). I am tired of hacking WB's then have like 4 of them attacking me it gets so damn annoying. Anyone else agree?

Nash_Brigham
17-04-04, 06:56
Nothing wrong with spiderbots. I think they should be made jsut a wee bit more powerful though. I take hardly any damage and that's being swarmed by 4 spiderbot sentries.

HatchetRyda
17-04-04, 07:11
Nothing wrong with spiderbots. I think they should be made jsut a wee bit more powerful though. I take hardly any damage and that's being swarmed by 4 spiderbot sentries.

Same Here. But they just annoy me soo much. Doing nothing for DMG and they follow you all over until you kill em!! :P

Nash_Brigham
17-04-04, 07:14
Same Here. But they just annoy me soo much. Doing nothing for DMG and they follow you all over until you kill em!! :P
Not all mobs are designed to be there to amuse you, an annoying mob gives the game it's life. Neocron needs more mob types, yes, but nothing very much spectacular.

Birkoff
17-04-04, 08:11
Reduce there site/agg a bit and incrase there damage, a 80/80 big spider bot and 100/100 giant spider bout would pwn :)

Moofausa
17-04-04, 08:53
all I ask, remove extreeme range from spiderbot, i keep my fogdistance half way for fps purposes and when I start new chars and run to mb I die bcuz i can't see spiderbots anywhere but they can shoot me, please just nerf the distance they agro from

Lanigav
17-04-04, 08:56
They just need their agro and/or firing range lowered. Simple.

grAss heArt
17-04-04, 08:56
yeah i agree with you moofausa they piss me off also

Varaem
17-04-04, 10:31
Yeah, i agree. Spiderbots are good at finding stealthers and constantly shooting them because of their huge sight range.

btw grassheart, your sig is gonna get nerfed. it's about 60 pixels too tall.

naimex
17-04-04, 11:06

Seconded

Nash_Brigham
17-04-04, 22:13
all I ask, remove extreeme range from spiderbot, i keep my fogdistance half way for fps purposes and when I start new chars and run to mb I die bcuz i can't see spiderbots anywhere but they can shoot me, please just nerf the distance they agro from
I ahve all my setting son maximum, and my FPS never drops below 40. In fact, my FPS peeks up around 115 alot fo the time.

Aziraphale
17-04-04, 23:20
No, let's not reduce the variety of mobs in NC, it's small enough as it is.

jiga
17-04-04, 23:21
just seperate WBs and spiderbots

metalangel
18-04-04, 00:38
It is sooooo annoying hunting WBs and having cyberhounds, mechturtles and small spiderbots and other weak, stupid mobs peppering you with shots that do zero damage but still disrupt your aim.

Seriously, there isn't much need for lowl-lvl mobs out there since anyone low level will get owned by the WBs, and anyone high level will only care about the WBs.

Biznatchy
18-04-04, 04:43
It is sooooo annoying hunting WBs and having cyberhounds, mechturtles and small spiderbots and other weak, stupid mobs peppering you with shots that do zero damage but still disrupt your aim.

Seriously, there isn't much need for lowl-lvl mobs out there since anyone low level will get owned by the WBs, and anyone high level will only care about the WBs.

Nice point they need to stay in game just be in different locations then the warbots.

I agree with the many above the attack range and strange aggro range needs to be put back to the old style.

Sleawer
18-04-04, 05:35
I think that when mobs rank grays out you should not draw aggro to them. Anyway grey rank mobs don't give rewards at all, so what's the point. It would be a nice feature.

About spiderbots, their range and aggro distance are starting to be an annoyance.