PDA

View Full Version : keeping the GR map more diverse

kos
17-04-04, 05:49
since hacknet already ruined my GR hacking idea, make a limit of OP's one clan is able to hold at one time. 4 sounds about right. this would make the map more diverse instead of 75% 1 clan and the rest belonging to 1 other. this is not only to make it so people can gr out to the wasteland, this would help neocron in a lot of other ways.

Kenjuten
17-04-04, 05:51
mm. Numerous clans were trying to hold onto this agreement by themselves a short time ago...seems it didn't last long.

However, I think putting a cap on the OP holdings will be just as annoying as capping the number of people in a clan. If people are annoyed enough, they'll just make two editions of a clan and hold the OPs like they would as one clan.

Nash_Brigham
17-04-04, 06:01
mm. Numerous clans were trying to hold onto this agreement by themselves a short time ago...seems it didn't last long.

However, I think putting a cap on the OP holdings will be just as annoying as capping the number of people in a clan. If people are annoyed enough, they'll just make two editions of a clan and hold the OPs like they would as one clan.
Though I tend to agree one way, I really can't support this idea either. Even though Saturn, 90% of the map is owned by the Cartel, there would really be no sound way to make this work and not jsut make ppl to make mules to do the rest of the map.

Biznatchy
17-04-04, 06:51
Though I tend to agree one way, I really can't support this idea either. Even though Saturn, 90% of the map is owned by the Cartel, there would really be no sound way to make this work and not jsut make ppl to make mules to do the rest of the map.

I think most clans would go along with the op limit if it was set in as a rule. I know the mule clan thing would work but then again it would be harder to defend you could ghost hack them out of thier mind seeing how the main clan of defenders couldnt GR in without SI. That would bring back GR camping the OP GR. I think it would be more of a pain then its worth and gm's could then step in on a clan was abusing to much, since then it would be a rule.