PDA

View Full Version : some patch love please

greploco
17-04-04, 02:45
a patch just for it's own sake is no good of course, but there are always things that need fixin. I know u are working on doy, but some patch love would be good. the game is feeling unloved, it's interesting to see how the game evolves with the small and large changes. in leu of this, more doy info would be a help

Glok
17-04-04, 02:47
Supposedly a patch is coming. There had better fucking be some patches in the next 5 months anyways...

Wait and see is what I say. If it's no fun, don't log on. Then a patch hits, log on and see if you can find some fun. :)

SyPi
17-04-04, 03:26
Young ladies an backgroundmusic George Michael - I Want Your Sex ! xD

Shadow Dancer
17-04-04, 03:33
Young ladies an backgroundmusic George Michael - I Want Your Sex ! xD

I prefer Fast Love. One of his best songs.

:angel:

Nash_Brigham
17-04-04, 03:41
a patch just for it's own sake is no good of course, but there are always things that need fixin. I know u are working on doy, but some patch love would be good. the game is feeling unloved, it's interesting to see how the game evolves with the small and large changes. in leu of this, more doy info would be a help
Removing Para I would hope is in the next patch. But I would like for some of the new textures and stuff to be thrown in, perhaps just go ahead and enable DX9 support for NC. Maybe add the new RPOS in, so the rest of us can tweak it. Things like that. Afterall, might as well add the small bits overtime, to the regular client, since that's where NC is going anyways.

jiga
17-04-04, 12:27
Removing Para I would hope is in the next patch. But I would like for some of the new textures and stuff to be thrown in, perhaps just go ahead and enable DX9 support for NC. Maybe add the new RPOS in, so the rest of us can tweak it. Things like that. Afterall, might as well add the small bits overtime, to the regular client, since that's where NC is going anyways.
I think they should test the stuff first in doy beta

icarium
17-04-04, 14:44
I prefer Fast Love. One of his best songs.

:angel:

dude, he hasnt done ANY good songs :p

J. Folsom
17-04-04, 14:47
dude, he hasnt done ANY good songs :p
That simply means the least bad song would automattically be the best one. :p

steweygrrr
17-04-04, 15:11

pwned!

icarium
17-04-04, 15:17

aaaaah not if they are all EQUALLY as bad :p

J. Folsom
17-04-04, 15:20
aaaaah not if they are all EQUALLY as bad :pBut the chances of that happening are nearly non-existant unless all the songs are completely the same, since generally speaking one of them would have stuff which you like slightly more then the rest. And if all songs are completely the same, then there is only one song, automattically making it both the best and worst. :p

metalangel
17-04-04, 15:33
http://www.rathergood.com/george/

Heavyporker
17-04-04, 17:27
We need a patch within the month.... seriously.

Don't matter if TL changes aren't in it, that can wait.

Hell, let holovests come in already, even if they're kind of bugged with only one setting, that'll entertain EVERYONE for weeks.

El Barto
17-04-04, 19:00
Hope they make all freezers crap for PvP and good for mob hunting.

tomparadox
17-04-04, 19:20
i honestly dont cair what they add as long as it dosent make freezers/para messup pvp even more. but we seriosly need something to do DoY bot hunting is geting old WB/fire mob hunting is old im to damn bord to lvl my APU...

Clive tombstone
17-04-04, 21:26
ADD gambling NOW!

:D

Umm, how bout more live runs and more events and stuff, just to keep us entertained.

OR

umm....Terminator runs/Event? :D

tomparadox
17-04-04, 21:32
YEA, ADD THE TERMI!!!! i might half to make that a sig Oo

J. Folsom
17-04-04, 21:36
YEA, ADD THE TERMI!!!! i might half to make that a sig Oo
And here you go, a ghastly flamingtext.com "Add Terminator!" sig:

http://gallery.cybertarp.com/albums/userpics/14423/addterm.gif

That's http://gallery.cybertarp.com/albums/userpics/14423/addterm.gif , I'm quite certain it'll inspire KK to add it as soon as possible, if only because it means they don't have to look at those ghastly looking signatures anymore.

tomparadox
17-04-04, 21:46
rofllmao

Nash_Brigham
17-04-04, 22:07
I think they should test the stuff first in doy beta
DX9 support would need a beta test? And the new GUI I seriously doubt would need a beta test, though I would love for it to be textured first.