PDA

View Full Version : a vote...

Neocrons_coward
17-04-04, 00:11
Do gms need a sense of humour???

Neocrons_coward
17-04-04, 00:13
oinly reason im asking this is coz they are taking things too personal and closing down threads which people have a right to talk about.. But hey its all good fun this.. lets see if this thread lasts... if it doers they got a sens eof humour if not then they aint

Genty
17-04-04, 00:14
You know GM's are the ones in-game....right?

Lexxuk
17-04-04, 00:14
Mods, not GM's, and Niddy and Freya are my hero's <3

Neocrons_coward
17-04-04, 00:15
You know GM's are the ones in-game....right?

whats Nighogg then??? coz im arguing with that person via pvt msg coz they aint got a sense of humour and i kinda think its wrong but hey... this forum dont seem no different to soma's one.. Hence why i got hated :P but its all about role plauy

Kal
17-04-04, 00:16
new vote:

does this guy need to shut the fuck up and get a sence of humor himself, and maybe a brain

the gms and mods are doing a job, they are AT WORK

im not the worlds happiest guy when I'M at work

Neocrons_coward
17-04-04, 00:16
Mods, not GM's, and Niddy and Freya are my hero's <3

ok ok ok sorry gms... I ment MODS.. change it to MODS... i know in me old online game we only called gms the same as Mods..

so i got confused

Lexxuk
17-04-04, 00:17
Kal, ur never happy dude, yuo stand in PP3 infront off all them strippers and do nothing but moan :P :eek: :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :angel:

Neocrons_coward
17-04-04, 00:17
new vote:

does this guy need to shut the fuck up and get a sence of humor himself, and maybe a brain

the gms and mods are doing a job, they are AT WORK

im not the worlds happiest guy when I'M at work

wow some job...

Stranger: So how much do u get paid for locking and blocking threads?

Mod: 2 shillings an hour :P hehe just think.. we even pay their wage.. and they treat us like this... hmmm GO ON STRIKE :P hehe

Lexxuk
17-04-04, 00:19
*sigh* why am i always getting dragged into spam bait :angel:

Organics
Most mods are volunteers.

Voluntary work can be hard, and unrewarding sometimes. Think about it.

Kal
i didnt read 'forum mods' anywhere in your post o_O

Neocrons_coward
17-04-04, 00:21
Most mods are volunteers.

Voluntary work can be hard, and unrewarding sometimes. Think about it.

I do voluntry work in the youth service every friday for six hours handling around 100-300 kids... been doing it for four years.. try that to get rewards... a computer doesnt give it.. IO know i wouldnt work on computers and that for free

Kal
look at how everyone treats nid, maybe hes so strict because so many people act a complete asshole too him, and think flaming and insulting mods is cool.

i treat every person as a human, not as the task or role they play

Neocrons_coward
*sigh* why am i always getting dragged into spam bait :angel:

because its fun check out www.spam.com

uir find them all on there..

right im going neocron if u want me DM me

Yahantica

Glok
17-04-04, 00:22
I think it should be illegal to be a retard.

Radamez
17-04-04, 00:23
Being able to seperate humour from stupidity (something you're obviously struggling with) doesn't mean you don't have a sense of humour..

Can't help but giggle at some of Niddy's closing comments :D

Lexxuk
17-04-04, 00:23
Freya > Niddy, RAWR.

Ulle pwnz0rs too, and Gott is t3h sex0r, but, Freya is my fav hehehe <3

Ulle
17-04-04, 00:24
Ever since my main shell went in for repairs I have not had my humor chip functioning. Ahh well, it still allows me to perform all the things the NCPD needs me to do.

Also, just a note to Neocrons_coward, you don't pay my wages, because I don't get paid, I do this in my "free time"

Keep the flames down please Kal, even if you are defending the Copbot honour there is no need to go over the top :D

Kal
17-04-04, 00:24
yeah nid can be a funny guy but he can also get quite annoying when hes editing and closing stuff you personally think is ok, just a drawback of being a mod i spose, you've gotta look a bit of an ass at times when you wouldnt normally

Genty
17-04-04, 00:28
right im going neocron if u want me DM me

Yahantica

I wouldn't like to guess how many KoS lists that names has just been added to.

jiga
17-04-04, 00:28
i don't think anybody could be more humourous than the current mods due to all the spam, flaming and leaving threads about. it just pisses ppl off after a while
EDIT: don't get me wrong, i like humour ;)

XSuneX
17-04-04, 00:32
Yes, but I still find them very intelligent and mature.

And I assume they have to do what they do to avoid legal hassles?

Otherwize I'd say why not let her rip?

Gotterdammerung
17-04-04, 00:37
Forum moderation is not open for discussion on the boards. If you have a pressing need to discuss anything regarding them please feel free to pm a mod or address it to odin or nid. Opening pointless threads will eventually lead to something unpleasant that I'm sure we'd all like to avoid.