PDA

View Full Version : Peace out...

Forget My Name
17-04-04, 00:06
I canceled both my accounts and removed the game from my computer last week. I have been around since release.

My charatcers are Ron Jeremy / ColdSteel X / ForgetMyName / Master Blaster.

It has been fun. I know this will get locked out, but that isn't the point. I hope ( not that I care anymore actually ) that Martin can stop looking in a mirror and see that another of his customers has left. This isn't a game witha 500k fan base, Neocron only has like, what? 3k if that active accounts? Everyone of us that leaves does hurt them. Why else would they need 10tical to pick up their bills?

Peace out ColdSteelMerc, Majestic12 and PIMP.

See you in shadowbane, along with a few other pimps ( two other PIMP now play shadowbane ).

And see the rest of this community in WoW.

jiga
17-04-04, 00:07
*Points at sig*

Psychoninja
17-04-04, 00:07
take care ;)

Neocrons_coward
17-04-04, 00:09
hey nothing better than arguing with the gms... I can feel their actions offending me so i ave lil banters with em that i cannot help but to continue on.. Oh and i dont deny it :)... I guess after this forum i gotta find a new forum to piss off and complete my mission :)

check out the signature.. is it funny or what?? But also true???

Glok
17-04-04, 00:11
*Points at sig*Who exactly are you, nib?

Seeya FMN.

HellBreaker
17-04-04, 00:12
lol NC is crashing and burning :eek:

Lexxuk
17-04-04, 00:13
bubye dude

Kal
17-04-04, 00:13
neocrons coward tbh your not funny at all, well, you make enough of an ass of yourself.

also i doubt the mods even noticed you, other than to laugh at some fool trying to look cool

laters FMN, never knew you but from what i've seen and heard you were a good guy

Ulle
17-04-04, 00:18
Sorry to see you go, hope that you return so time in the future.
If you wish to send a message please use the PM system.

Thread Closed.