PDA

View Full Version : I'm having a minor problem.

Dirk_Gently
16-04-04, 23:36
When I log out of the game and try and log back in without restarting the client I get a "Join proxy Session failed" message, and have to totally exit and restart the client before I can log in. It doesn't matter how long I leave it I can't log in or resume with the same run of the game. This only started happening last Saturday so i reckon it is something I've done with my computer as opposed to anything with NC itself.

Would be very grateful if anyone could advise me on what the hell I've done.

ty :)

steweygrrr
16-04-04, 23:39
When I log out of the game and try and log back in without restarting the client I get a "Join proxy Session failed" message, and have to totally exit and restart the client before I can log in. It doesn't matter how long I leave it I can't log in or resume with the same run of the game. This only started happening last Saturday so i reckon it is something I've done with my computer as opposed to anything with NC itself.

Would be very grateful if anyone could advise me on what the hell I've done.

ty :)

Installed a firewall recently?
New hardware?
Outdated modem drivers?

Seven
16-04-04, 23:42
Did you install the recent Windows Updates?

May have did something, just a thought...

Dirk_Gently
16-04-04, 23:42
Installed a firewall recently?
New hardware?
Outdated modem drivers?

None of those which is why I can't figure out what the hell is wrong with the damn thing,

Radamez
16-04-04, 23:45
I thought this was normal :confused:

That's how it's always been for me.. i'm lazy though and always ALT-F4 to log out, so it's never really been an issue ;)

kurai
17-04-04, 00:06
I had a similar problem after I installed VM-Ware on this box.

It installs it's own virtual LAN adapters, and the auto-proxying fucked up direct IP re-connections on the main static IP routed network card.

Uninstalled and problem went away instantly.

HellBreaker
17-04-04, 00:08
I thought this was normal :confused:

That's how it's always been for me.. i'm lazy though and always ALT-F4 to log out, so it's never really been an issue ;)
same lol:lol: