PDA

View Full Version : re-activating account...

TWOK
16-04-04, 18:49
My account just expired (CC expired during payment ;/) Well I looked for somewhere to change my CC details and couldn't find anything so I cancelled. Now I go to edit account looking to renew it but dont see any options but log out O_o Whats the problem? Do i need to wait a while for details to be updated or is the webpage bugged???

{MD}GeistDamnit
16-04-04, 18:50
yeah 2 hours.

TWOK
16-04-04, 18:52
wow ur fast :p and hopefully right :)

MrChumble
16-04-04, 20:29
In theory it's 2 hours. And hell is about to freeze over :p

Mail account@neocron.com if it's not back soon, they seem pretty on the ball about getting accounts working again.

uber java
16-04-04, 20:31
You actaully renewing? Sorry.

Oath
16-04-04, 20:33
You actaully renewing? Sorry.

I realise that its such a big fucking deal that we got a FIRM date for doy but could you stop being such a sourpuss?

Dont like it dont play.

simple.

MrChumble
16-04-04, 20:35
Dont like it dont play.

Negative! If you don't like it keep paying KK, thus giving you the slightly dubious right to come to the forums and tell them WHY you don't like it.

Eg. stupid arsehole clans deliberatly ruining it for everyone else, because KK have set the game up to reward such behavior.

This is completely on topic. :D

Oath
16-04-04, 20:37
Negative! If you don't like it keep paying KK, thus giving you the slightly dubious right to come to the forums and tell them WHY you don't like it.

Eg. stupid arsehole clans deliberatly ruining it for everyone else, because KK have set the game up to reward such behavior.

This is completely on topic. :D

Rofl, i stand corrected. :) :lol: :lol: :lol: