16-04-04, 16:21
http://home.swbell.net/dslcox/rares.jpg
OWNED!!!!! SEX!!!!!!!!!!!!

Serpent
16-04-04, 16:22
yeah and ?

Lexxuk
16-04-04, 16:22
Yes, i have several level 3 apartments filled with rare parts, and my gogo with some MC5 parts, why?

extract
16-04-04, 16:23
haha not so rare

darknessfairy
16-04-04, 16:27
haha not so rare

It makes me giggle when they think that they are the only one to own rareparts. Im sure we could all do that (well some of us) but it would be a bitch to rearrange them how i had them before.

rhPhMe
16-04-04, 16:35
wow what a bunch of buzz kills....wheres the fun

SynC_187
16-04-04, 16:37
lol

Your only using 45 out of 117.9 on your inv.

Thats only a few hours hunting.

I have about the same trans on my resser and keep him overweight all the time with un-ressed rares (coz I'm too lazy to res them until he can't move at all).

Lots of duplicates though. You'll have slotenhancers coming out your ears :p

rhPhMe
16-04-04, 16:39
lol he is a melee tank....plus im quiting that server and he has no armor or any items on him......just figured id have some fun....but forum whores run everything down lol...

Benjie
16-04-04, 16:40
Your only using 45 out of 117.9 on your inv.

Haha, now thats what I call owned!

just figured id have some fun....but forum whores run everything down lol...

*sigh*

WOW! HOW DID YOU GET ALL THOSE RARES! Man thats cool. Nice screenshot. Good work, have a cookie!

Happy?

SynC_187
16-04-04, 16:41
forum whores run everything down lol...

Its our job :p

Edited so I can meet the KK post letter quota. Have I hit it yet?

rhPhMe
16-04-04, 16:42
Haha, now thats what I call owned!

*sigh*

WOW! HOW DID YOU GET ALL THOSE RARES! Man thats cool. Nice screenshot. Good work, have a cookie!

Happy?

see lol.....still running things down....if you didnt like whati posted then fawk off lol...

Benjie
16-04-04, 16:44
fawk off
Hay, I ment everythink i sed in tat post. :(

SynC_187
16-04-04, 16:44
see lol.....still running things down....if you didnt like whati posted then fawk off lol...

Look m8.

You only posted it to show off.

Can we help it if we're not impressed? At least I wasn't sarcastic :p

If the SS was from before the rare part drops were increased a year ago then we would be.

Benjie
16-04-04, 16:47
Can we help it if we're not impressed?
I wos impuresed, i fort it wes reel cool.

rhPhMe
16-04-04, 16:48
Look m8.

You only posted it to show off.

Can we help it if we're not impressed? At least I wasn't sarcastic :p

If the SS was from before the rare part drops were increased a year ago then we would be.

lol i only posted...cuase i found the pic from a long time ago....and thought cool....maybe ill post it on the forums.....then some asshole forum whore comes in and runs everything down.....like i said before.....if you dont like the picture or anything at all....dont post......

SynC_187
16-04-04, 16:49
I wos impuresed, i fort it wes reel cool.

If he said "look wot aiiii got in han our" then I would be :p

SynC_187
16-04-04, 16:51
lol i only posted...cuase i found the pic from a long time ago....and thought cool....maybe ill post it on the forums.....then some asshole forum whore comes in and runs everything down.....like i said before.....if you dont like the picture or anything at all....dont post......

I'm sorry but I really don't understand why you posted it. Its only a few rares.

If you don't want negative replies don't post it on a Friday afternoon when I've just got back from a long lunch in the pub and troll the forum instead of working. :)

Damn... 3 edits for spelling. Roll on next pint!

Sorry double post, but you posted while I was posting :)

Benjie
16-04-04, 16:52
I'm gonna post a screenshot of my capped private eye and say..

LOOK! LOOK AT HOW HE IS CAPPED! LOOK!!!! LOOK EVERYONE!!! LOOK! HAHAHA!!!!!!

rhPhMe
16-04-04, 16:54
I'm sorry but I really don't understand why you posted it. Its only a few rares.

If you don't want negative replies don't post it on a Friday afternoon when I've just got back from a long lunch in the pub and troll the forum instead of working. :)

Damn... 3 edits for spelling. Roll on next pint!

Really no reason at all why i posted it....i just figured it was a cool looking pic and someone would look to see it....

i guess next time i post i should put....

(DONT POST IF YOUR GOING TO BE AN ASS ABOUT EVERYTHING...JUSTFORK OFF)

El_MUERkO
16-04-04, 17:08
RH which server u leaving now or is that from the Saturn server?

rhPhMe
16-04-04, 17:11
lol it was a pic from a long time ago from saturn....and thiers some asshats bashing me for no reason....but whatever lol...

XSuneX
16-04-04, 17:20
So like what do you do with all those parts?

Like make a weapon or something?

What needs those parts anyways?
Last time I had some of those I threw them on the ground in Plaza 2, it took 5 minutes for them to be picked up.

Next time I'll throw them on the ground in PP and shoot the first person who touches them. even thow it will be like using a spitball on a house.

rhPhMe
16-04-04, 17:21
lol i throw them out in big crowds.....gota go...

Radamez
16-04-04, 19:06
Nothing like getting a big 100+ "i'm gonna retire off of this" batch of parts researched, eh? :D

Especially when get several Devourer parts selling 2 mil a piece, those were the days...

amfest
16-04-04, 19:41
If you had said that at the begining instead of just

OWNED!!!!! SEX!!!!!!!!!!!!
You might of met with alot less :rolleyes: type comments.

Lexxuk
16-04-04, 19:49
GOT RAREPARTS - willing to travel

plague
16-04-04, 20:53
cool nice parts, didn't you say you gonna leave nc, you can give them all to me i'll take good care of them..... donation acsepted....... :D

naimex
16-04-04, 20:58
have a cookie!

I would like a cookie......

(Sorry didnīt know what to say.. Didnīt get it....)

jiga
16-04-04, 21:00
I would like a cookie......

(Sorry didnīt know what to say.. Didnīt get it....)

im sure we would all like cookies

Aziraphale
16-04-04, 21:02
The ones in his processor...they dont have L T or E on them, arent they just cpu junk? :lol:

naimex
16-04-04, 21:03
The ones in his processor...they dont have L T or E on them, arent they just cpu junk? :lol:

nope, processor and quickbelt doesnt show "item desciptionairy values"

Kugero
16-04-04, 22:04
rhP - you coming back to Saturn?

cheese.

rhPhMe
16-04-04, 23:15
lol kug....i havnt really played nc in like a mouth...