PDA

View Full Version : Hey MJS, you have a problem...

Ferabukoo
16-04-04, 05:45
So MJS what do you plan on doing to keep people around, and so far you have brocken promise after promise about DOY so why should we believe you know? Why should i keep on playing this game until sept. 1st. What are you going to do to this game until then? Ive done everything in this game twice...

So what do you plan to do MJS?

Filth
16-04-04, 06:19
[ edited ]

trigger hurt
16-04-04, 06:35
So MJS what do you plan on doing to keep people around, and so far you have brocken promise after promise about DOY so why should we believe you know? Why should i keep on playing this game until sept. 1st. What are you going to do to this game until then? Ive done everything in this game twice...

So what do you plan to do MJS?
whatever it is, let's hope it last longer than 15 minutes, doesn't lag the servers or one specific zone all to hell and doesn't consist of a gm spawning tons of mobs that we've all killed dozen upon dozens of times.

Speaking of doing everything in this game twice...I have capped 3 apu's, 3 tanks, 2 spies and 5 pe's...i feel your pain...brother.

40$Poser
16-04-04, 06:50
I think the first step that could be taken, a massive patch, tons of new stuff, new material...

next step, more often events... Kami fever was great... people searching for them. Implement the Terminator shotgun run... it's all about new material. Let the faithful see new stuff, keep playing. Rather than turn this bad situation into a nightmare which isn't that far off from being a reality (as far as I've seen lately)

naimex
16-04-04, 06:57
items and mobs, only enhanced the current things to do.

In DoY amongst other things :

Hacknet
Cyberspace
Customizeable Apartments
StockX 2.0 (StockX coming back)

Those things are exactly there to give us something TOTALLY new to do.. not just to give us a new thing to hunt for in 5 hours and then the first is completed..

These are things, that will make people spend week after week, month after month getting to know, and getting to "Master" or get juuuuuuust right.

Thatīs what heīll do..

Archeus
16-04-04, 08:14
I mean.. FFS GET OVER IT.

If you were waiting for BDOY to stay in the game, then odds on it won't keep you longer then a month or two when it does come.

There will still be updates/patches to the game.

amfest
16-04-04, 08:26
I mean.. FFS GET OVER IT.

If you were waiting for BDOY to stay in the game, then odds on it won't keep you longer then a month or two when it does come.

There will still be updates/patches to the game.
I agree with Archeus. If you don't enjoy the game now, why stick around? But if you do enjoy it then why demand now when a bdoy set date is finally given? Why weren't you demanding before. Sounds more like an excuse. Regardless if bdoy comes out or not, Neocron is neocron and seems the same as it's always been. They did say the next patch will be big so it's taking time :\ Though i would like to see it soon I'd rather they take their time and get it right if they can.

joran420
16-04-04, 08:33
the only thing stopping me from fully enjoying the game is lack of players ....and more either left or just arent loggin in these days :(

its cool all the lvl9ng i can handle...

g i really hope bdoy brings lotsa ppl

Darkborg
16-04-04, 12:02
i must admit i have found myself playing less and less NC these days with exams Rl and shit budding in.
Its just begun to be too ordinary for me. we honestly need new stuff here
And the timescale id say isnt exactly 1st of september. because im not sure ill be renewing all of my accts

DigestiveBiscui
16-04-04, 12:14
KK have to do something

as far as i see it atm - neocron is dead

250 on saturn last night - LOL this isnt a MassiveMORPG, its ruined

Nidhogg
16-04-04, 12:18
See this thread (http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=96865&page=7&pp=15) for MJS's answer to your questions. Also, please continue the discussion there. Thanks

N