PDA

View Full Version : Ive lost my faith...

shodanjr_gr
16-04-04, 02:58
Been playing this game for a year now. Lately i found myself logging on less and less. Lack of content and lack of players made a great game real boring. Lack of events (a major part of any MMORPG) made it even more boring.

I figured though "Hey DoY is coming in 2 or 3 months, no need to cancel, KK could use the cash". Heck i was just about to preorder DoY when i read the announcment by the 10T director. "DoY coming September 1rst". Frankly ive had enough. There is no reason at all for me to play at the moment (heck even no MC5 to try and get chips for my chars). My account was kept active cause I had faith in KK, faith that they would deliver what the promised. But after this announcement the faith was lost. MJS PROMISED a release in end of Q1. Instead we will be getting DoY in Q3. And the excuse is usual as always:"We are packing lots of stuff in this expansion and we are trying to make it as good as possible". Ive had enough of this nonesense though. Ive had enough of a totally unprofessional company that cant run a game properly. Of crappy support who most of the time treat their customers like people trying to rob or exploit them. Of the inability to fix bugs that have been plaguing the game since it went retail. Maybe DoY will come at that date. But it will be already outdated. Especially in the technical department (even though KK promises DX9 support, the screenshots that have been posted dont look like it). Massively overhyped games will be out by then and the vast majority of the playerbase will join them. DoY will not be enough to ressurect Neocron, especially if KK continues to function in the way they do today.

So i plead to you, GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER AND START ACTING LIKE A CORPORATION.

I will be canceling today. If DoY comes and delivers what it promised, i might be back if i am not hooked up to a game made by a REAL company which at least PRETENDS to respect its customers.

I want to say farewell (at least for the time being) to some people, my first clanmates from PA, then my friends from the Red Triad, Gef, FF, you all know how you are.

I will be sticking around in the forums till my account gets closed (dunno when thats going to happen).

So cya all...

Nidhogg
16-04-04, 03:00
Use PMs to say goodbye please. Thread closed.

N