PDA

View Full Version : I give up on this...

VetteroX
16-04-04, 02:28
I have been playing NC since beta 4... I loved NC from the first day I played... and I constatly watched first real life freinds leave, and then in game freinds leave NC. I would constantly argue against people who said NC sucked, I always gave a good in depth review to NC on sights that had player reviews, I even some times took time to help new players, belive it or not.

The population is at an all time low... and thats LOW... This game HAS to have the lowest population of any mmorpg out there.... theres really just nothing left to do, Ive capped every type of char, nobody defends vs pk raids, and op wars are just the same thing over and over.

Its really sad because I think this is the best mmorpg out... it was just screwed with bad decisions and no advertising...

But I really have to say you have made me furious with this latest DoY news... for so long, you have been promising us DoY... over and over, saying its comming. I watched so many leave, saying DoY is not comming, you guys lie... and Id think, "Why would they lie about something like that? its rediculos, of course its comming" and then with countless delays, I thought "oh well they just want to make the best product they can" But this is just too far now... I think with the preorder the vast majority belives DoY would be out in May or June, but now you say Sept 1 at earliest, and guess what? I know by now, your lieing, as you have all along. It WON'T be out by Sept 1, its just another one of your many lies. Ive given up in my confidence in you.

You cant come back at me with anything, because you HAVE constantly lied to us, and EVERYONE in the community can support that, every last person. You are exactly like the propaganda minister in the recent war in Iraq, that fool saying US forces are losing" when they were actually 500ft from the damn building he was in, or like the German high command saying the war would still be won by a miricle when Soviet troops were in Berlin...

DoY might come out, but it will be september 2006. Or maybe it wont at all... you have shown us screen shots... big deal. I can show you screen shots of Duke Nukem Forever and Team Fortress 2... but are they out? NO. And Im sure nobody can wait that long, I cant. My accounts still have a lot of months left, because when I paid you had me beliving DoY was comming out in May/June.... but I see no reason to play this game... theres hardly any player left to play with/against.

IF DoY comes out ( a big IF) Id play... but for now just add meto the giant army of people who have lost faith in neocron... you can only disappoint people so many times.

Psycho Killa cant post anymore, but he want me to say hes given up too... just another long time player who loved the game and had faith, but finnaly gave up.

Lexxuk
16-04-04, 02:31
[ edited ]

VetteroX
16-04-04, 02:33
people who point out spelling/grammer mistakes in posts are losers... this has been talked about and agreed upon by the majority many times... [ edited ]

Nidhogg
16-04-04, 02:33
Say goodbye by PM please. Thread closed.

N