PDA

View Full Version : KK... Design issues about apartments

Heavyporker
16-04-04, 02:26
I wanna ask why KK designed or hasn't fixed them the way they are currently ....

... that the NExT/CityAdmin desk chair doesn't work

... that the Tsunami starter apt/clan apt desk chair doesn't work

... that the Tech Haven starter apt has a table w/chairs instead of a regeneration bed

... that the DRE Storage Cell doesn't have a citycom

... that the level 1 TG apt has clipping issues between a column and table

... that the Plaza level two apt has the gogo in the other room from the cabinets

... that the desk chair in Plaza level 2 doesn't work (noticing a trend?)

... that the Tsunami starter apt/clan apt has the regeneration bed in another room across the apt from the genrep

... that TH, MB, and TG don't have at least level 2 apts with more cabs than the level 1s

Any comment from KK would be greatly appreciated (even the rote "we'll work on it when we can")

SyPi
17-04-04, 03:31
Every Patch you think its patched .. and ?? nothing ... "when its done" xD

funkeymonkey
17-04-04, 04:11
i got board of the look of my apt so i went sticking boxes, tables and flowers in it. Shame they have taken that out of the game now. My mate had a tree blocking his gogo hehe.

XSuneX
17-04-04, 04:15
I wanna ask why KK designed or hasn't fixed them the way they are currently ....

... that the NExT/CityAdmin desk chair doesn't work

... that the Tsunami starter apt/clan apt desk chair doesn't work

... that the Tech Haven starter apt has a table w/chairs instead of a regeneration bed

... that the DRE Storage Cell doesn't have a citycom

... that the level 1 TG apt has clipping issues between a column and table

... that the Plaza level two apt has the gogo in the other room from the cabinets

... that the desk chair in Plaza level 2 doesn't work (noticing a trend?)

... that the Tsunami starter apt/clan apt has the regeneration bed in another room across the apt from the genrep

... that TH, MB, and TG don't have at least level 2 apts with more cabs than the level 1s

Any comment from KK would be greatly appreciated (even the rote "we'll work on it when we can")Ok I'll add 1, clipping problems/invisable wall mounds blocks floors you have to jump across to keep moving on, the right side N.E.X.T. clan apt right side door only opens half way. etc... etc...

And almost everyone can add ten more, right? I can, but it is no use, they know this already.

Hay, Neocron, it's the best Beta ever, still in Beta. But the very Best game still in the Beta Stage thow.

I can only Imagine how crowded this game would be if all this crapy still in Beta type stuff was fixed.

It is obvious, they can't do it. I'm sure there great programers but they can't do it. It must be too much for them to handle.

They should of had used a modified Unreal engine or something. I guess at the time that was not possable. Unreal only just came out.

Scikar
17-04-04, 04:28
Chairs work if you look at the base of the chair. ;)

You can't use the citycom while sat down though due to an exploit somewhere, as a result you can't use world objects while sat down.

Heavyporker
17-04-04, 05:31
scikar, believe me, I've pored over every micron of the unusable chairs for ages.. no go.. which is why I posted this thread.

and if you look to the top of the citycom while sat down, you can use it.

Though it should be better than that... if you're sat down, you should just look at the citycom and have it usable from any angle, you should be able to open cabs or open trade with other people near you, etc etc, and placing objects on the table should be more reliable (right now its just random tossing)

Nash_Brigham
17-04-04, 07:00
Chairs work if you look at the base of the chair. ;)

You can't use the citycom while sat down though due to an exploit somewhere, as a result you can't use world objects while sat down.
I sit down jsut fine in my apartment and use the citycom.

Birkoff
17-04-04, 08:14
Only thing i see magerly wrong with apartments is that u cant draw a gun in PP and TG b/c there are imaginary ivisible copbots protecting them but u can in plaza and viarosa :/

Benjie
17-04-04, 10:17
- Viarosso 2 appartments bugged like crazy
- Safezone appartments

Scikar
17-04-04, 17:16
I didn't realise you can use the citycom while sat down, but I know for definite that I can use all of the chairs in all of my apts by standing next to them and looking down.

Jest
17-04-04, 18:21
Soem of those aren't bugs just crappy design issues. :p But yes it does seem we still have many apartment bugs.

Morganth
18-04-04, 02:52
Soem of those aren't bugs just crappy design issues. :p But yes it does seem we still have many apartment bugs.

What about the two doors in Plaza lvl 2 and 3 apts that are locked from the inside? Its not like you can have room-mates, lol.

Ascension
18-04-04, 03:14
some TG clan apts dont have city coms..