PDA

View Full Version : ReaKKtor - How about giving us our anti-city epics?

Opar
15-04-04, 21:11
Just wondering, why cant we have the anti city epics please? DoY has been pushed back, and I'd really like to see those epics implemented before DoY, keep us happy :)

Oh, and I WANT MY TERMINATOR!

Shadow Dancer
15-04-04, 21:12
YES AMEN! DOY has been pushed back so many times, I really think it's unfair for the anti-city factions to STILL not have their reward after all this time.

The tanks and pes got their moveon and pp chips, c'mon damnit give me my glove. :D :D

enigma_b17
15-04-04, 21:13
thatll never happen, then theyd ave to redesign the epics for when doy comes out

Rude Boi
15-04-04, 21:17
i agrre that there should be some epics for anti city factions, i was looking at crom cron epic guides (im stuck, OK?) and i noticed that almost no anti city factiosn had no epics, and i just didnt think that was right, after all for the crahn epic, whats the point of having a reward for it, if there isnt 1???

-FN-
15-04-04, 21:23
When the epics first came out, I remember all the Anti-City people being like... well shit. But when they learned their epics were coming with an entirely new city for them to live in, it seemed to make it worth waiting for.

The Pro-City Epics were introduced in Patch #173/144 in March... of last year. That's over 13 months ago. Tack on 5 more months, and I think 18 months is a long damn time leave something half implemented.

Bring the Anti-City epics to at least make it look like there's an attempt to keep some sort of player retention :(

Shadow Dancer
15-04-04, 21:27
lol nice sig FN.

anyways, how about a GOOD temp reward at least?

C'mon a crahn monk should get a nice spell boosting item, not a cypher helmet. :p

Mr_Snow
15-04-04, 21:30
You will get them when everyone has quit and the game is dead.....I mean when DoY comes out.

Darth Slayer
15-04-04, 22:34
You will get them when everyone has quit and the game is dead.....I mean when DoY comes out.
Ever the cheerful Optimist is our Mr Snow........... :D

Scorpius.
But yes plz implement Anti City Epics.

Mr_Snow
15-04-04, 22:36
Ever the cheerful Optimist is our Mr Snow........... :D

Scorpius.
But yes plz implement Anti City Epics.

Just a realist mate.

Jest
15-04-04, 22:38
I'll settle for the Terminator run. :D

XSuneX
15-04-04, 22:41
thatll never happen, then theyd ave to redesign the epics for when doy comes out
Oh, just a little one?

Darth Slayer
15-04-04, 22:41
Just a realist mate.
Yeah your one of the few ppl I really like, tho I try to get on with everyone some ppl make it so damn hard. I'm registered for Lineage 2 and alphatesting another game called Freeworld but I'll still be in NC till the bitter end come what may. Maybe I'm the Optimist.
Oh yeah lets have the Anti City Epics introduced.
Remove PARA.
And OPEN MC 5........ :D

ino
15-04-04, 23:30
I've been wanting that damn glove since it was first announced and I still want it DAMNIT! I cant take the not having the damn glove anymore just give it too us and remove it when doy comes and let us do the epic :)

Tickles
15-04-04, 23:36
lol weren't the anti-city epics meant to come out SOON after the pro city ones. 18months is very soon :D

btw GO FN!!! (hehehehe) I'll join ya sig gang!

StryfeX
16-04-04, 01:46
I made a post about this not too long ago. And yes I'm still rather pissed that we've had no anti-city epics for over a year now. I want my (functional, not-TL255, not-500 kilos heavy) Tsunami Assault Rifle already, damnit.

GIVE IT TO ME ALREADY!

--Stryfe

enigma_b17
16-04-04, 03:14
aye i do believe they should be brought out, i simply cant c them doin it though. The bd/crahn etc ones will be designed speciffically for DoY, npcs places etc inside DoY will be the aims of the epic so i hardly think theyr goin to make 2 versions of the same epics :\

Birkoff
16-04-04, 04:42
They should implement them b/c of the DOY set back. Also so they don't have to rebalance after the glove comes out.

Give us something to praise them about.. as lets face it there hasn't been much recently :)

PPPLLLLLLLLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZz

It took u about a week it seemed after u got the basics doen to do the current ones, surely it not that hard to implment a few NPCs that don't even have to have mullti thread convos. Just a few clicks a nice story a new item....
WOLA"@"!"!"@"!@"$%":

Could just place the NPCs that have to be in doy around the DOY entrances and the base used for the temp.

Estabin
16-04-04, 05:14
Also since Doy has been pushed back to September... could we get some of those DoY bots pushed out of the zones that some of the epics require you to go into? Been waiting to take my PE on the Biotech epic run for a bit now and he is lowtech so he can't use stealth.... so how am I supposed to do it?

EDIT:

Or lets move the pertinant NPCs into more accessable(sp?) zones.

Argent
16-04-04, 11:48
Yeah! I want more real epics, /74 ain't enough for meh :-)

But for real, they were supposed to be ingame ages ago, and they still aren't. Makes me wish I had more room in sig.

SynC_187
16-04-04, 11:56
Would be nice but aren't the epics are going to involve doing things in DoY? They could introduce them but then you couldn't complete them.

Omnituens
16-04-04, 14:16
c'mon damnit give me my glove. :D :D
the glove was removed ages ago, and i dont think it is the epic reward anymore.

hopefully that info is incorrect, but soon i wont give a monkey's arse about what happens in NC.

SnowCrash
16-04-04, 16:00
The story plots of the anti-city epics are completely integrated into the BDoY enviroment and so can't be brought in before the release of BDoY. If you now ask to make new ones, I can only say that the development of these special Epic runs takes a very huge amount of time and human ressources to recieve a proper working and sophisticating quest/run.
All I can say is, stay patient until BDoY comes. It's worth it and I don't say that as a developer, I say that as someone who is still in love with this game after over 3 years of 24/7 working on it.

Mattimeo
16-04-04, 16:03
The story plots of the anti-city epics are completely integrated into the BDoY enviroment and so can't be brought in before the release of BDoY.

Surprise surprise :rolleyes:

SnowCrash
16-04-04, 16:05
Surprise surprise :rolleyes:People were asking where the Epics are. That's the answer.

Benjie
16-04-04, 16:15
*edited*

Shadow Dancer
16-04-04, 16:19
People were asking where the Epics are. That's the answer.

How about the rewards at least?

Why not give some *good* temp rewards at least? Or the new ones?

It won't stop you form implementing the epic when doy comes.

Omnituens, what is the new crahn reward? O_O

Mattimeo
16-04-04, 16:25
People were asking where the Epics are. That's the answer.

And I'm just saying the answer doesn't surprise me at all.

Because DoY is everything :lol:

Jest
16-04-04, 16:27
The story plots of the anti-city epics are completely integrated into the BDoY enviroment and so can't be brought in before the release of BDoY. If you now ask to make new ones, I can only say that the development of these special Epic runs takes a very huge amount of time and human ressources to recieve a proper working and sophisticating quest/run.
All I can say is, stay patient until BDoY comes. It's worth it and I don't say that as a developer, I say that as someone who is still in love with this game after over 3 years of 24/7 working on it.Thats understandable Snow we are just eagerly awaiting our epics. It just kinda sucks when the faction your in doesnt have one but all the others do. Plus Im even MORE worried about people leaving the NC factions to do the DoY epics and thus creating an even larger imbalance of sides.

Also Snow whats holding back the Terminator run? Is it still the borked Strange Book drop? That would hold our interest for a while. ;)

Omnituens
16-04-04, 17:55
Omnituens, what is the new crahn reward? O_O
all i know is that the epic was removed from the servers, as a few were spawned by certian people and KK then just wiped the item to make sure they were all removed.

The item itself was bugged anyway. whether they will add the item back in at DoY is another thing. it helps monks so they'll find some reason to nerf/delay/never bring it out

Oath
16-04-04, 20:35
Yeah your one of the few ppl I really like, tho I try to get on with everyone some ppl make it so damn hard. I'm registered for Lineage 2 and alphatesting another game called Freeworld but I'll still be in NC till the bitter end come what may. Maybe I'm the Optimist.
Oh yeah lets have the Anti City Epics introduced.
Remove PARA.
And OPEN MC 5........ :D

i dont make it hard :(

<3 Scorpius.

Oath
16-04-04, 20:36
All I can say is, stay patient until BDoY comes. It's worth it and I don't say that as a developer, I say that as someone who is still in love with this game after over 3 years of 24/7 working on it.

I <3 Snowcrash.

Darth Slayer
16-04-04, 22:05
i dont make it hard :(

<3 Scorpius.
:D Hell I hope you think I'm a friend....... :)
Hope your still playing.
Anyways looks like we have to wait a little while longer.
May I suggest that the GMS start running events at least once a week.
Also give some notice so that ppl can be logged on for these events.