View Full Version : OT Anyone tried Pandora Tomorrow?

Archeus
15-04-04, 19:40
I liked the multiplayer game (although a bit easy and short like the last one).

Multiplayer I thought absolutly rocked the first few games but I can safely say the community are destroying the game.

I played for about just over an hour. I got maybe 2 good games in it. The rest were.
- Others refusing to play a level.
- People refusing to move to other team (everyone wants to be the spy)
- The clan people who won't balance out the game for the newbies
- Similar again only this time screaming at you to start the game because they want to own you (why??? the game goes faster that way)
- The team speak is annoying, especially when some turn it on and can't figure out how to turn it off. I had one guy screaming with his mother over dinner. -_-
- The "Lets quit the game because we both lost a life after the first minute or so" players.
- The "Lets go back to the lobby because I don't like the level" players.

I also had one muppet leave and join over and over. I don't know if he was taking the piss or something was wrong with his game.

Oh and the lack of maps (and prehaps 4 players only) :/

Cytaur
15-04-04, 20:24
[ edited ]

Mr Friendly
15-04-04, 21:28
[ edited ]
_________

its an awesome online multiplayer game - only bad thing is it crashes alot, just like neocron. & soemtimes ull get a bug that someone's usin ur cdkey so u gotta wait 10 mins or so :\

besides that i enjoy being spy, grappling the mercenary & whisperin whatever k33l quote is on my mind in his ear :p

Lethys
15-04-04, 23:27
I play sometimes on Xbox Live, and people dropping from games because they are losing is a huge problem. Ubi Soft are apparently trying to do everything they can to stop it, but it doesn't seem to be working so far.

Vampire222
15-04-04, 23:35
its a good singleplayer game, nice graphics, like the original, but i mean, the multiplayer... dont even start its horrible,

Cytaur
16-04-04, 00:59
referring to my original post, I didn't mean to call you specifically that Archeus, but those idiots that grief the others...

Radamez
16-04-04, 02:35
Haven't tried it yet, probably will though as it's apparently less linear than the original - which I found difficult to get into.

people dropping from games because they are losing is a huge problem. Ubi Soft are apparently trying to do everything they can to stop it, but it doesn't seem to be working so far.

How would they go about that exactly? prevent people from leaving the server? O_o

Some people are just sore losers .. especially in a new game where some people learn the ropes quicker than others. There's no real "excuse" for losing when everyone has just as much experience as you.

rob444
16-04-04, 03:04
I like the multiplayer game, kinda fun somehow and different to any other game and I like to sneak. I'm going to get retail (dont laugh, I know, bugs...) but bugs will of course be fixed so I can live with a buggy version until then I guess. As long as I can play more maps than the boring lvl hospital, ugh!!

shodanjr_gr
16-04-04, 03:04
The multiplayer concept is EXCELLENT and if u get good people in the server u can really get an enjoyable game (and lag free even on ISDN 64K). What i hate most are the agro-spies, spies who dont give a fux about the objective and who only try to grab you and neck-snap you.

rob444
16-04-04, 03:10
Hehe Im partly Aggrospy. I get aggro when me and my buddy takes the first two objectives really fast, then we dont take the last objective, if we would, we wouldnt play spy enough to make the game enjoyable. We do hack the last one if time is starting to run out, but usually we kill the mercs before time runs out :p

Archeus
16-04-04, 08:12
referring to my original post, I didn't mean to call you specifically that Archeus, but those idiots that grief the others...

Yea I know. Don't worry about it.

The game is good if you get good players on the team. But if you are extremly outclassed then the game isn't fun and goes too fast.