PDA

View Full Version : Where is flamefest topic?

LVirus
15-04-04, 11:53
Even thou I have quitted NC for good for various reasons, I heard that DoY is delayed (again) and someone told me a good thread where Ulle & Odin bans everyone saying something bad about MJS and his rolexes.

Now I am here looking that thread, and I cannot find it? What did happen to that thread? Please tell me :angel:

Oh btw, I will return back to good old fashioned multiplayer games rather than time consuming wh0res named MMORPG's :cool:

Devils Grace
15-04-04, 11:57
Even thou I have quitted NC for good for various reasons, I heard that DoY is delayed (again) and someone told me a good thread where Ulle & Odin bans everyone saying something bad about MJS and his rolexes.

Now I am here looking that thread, and I cannot find it? What did happen to that thread? Please tell me :angel:

Oh btw, I will return back to good old fashioned multiplayer games rather than time consuming wh0res named MMORPG's :cool:

If you quit, dont post

Go away

darknessfairy
15-04-04, 11:58

/me thinks this is the post that will do it.
Well done, no chance of DOY for you :)

and what devil said :p

Whitestuff
15-04-04, 12:00
If you quit, dont post

Go away

So this is what the truth looks like, eh?

ezza
15-04-04, 12:01
If you quit, dont post

Go away
i second this^^

Nidhogg
15-04-04, 12:02
someone told me a good thread where Ulle & Odin bans everyone saying something bad about MJS and his rolexes.

You'll be joining them if you keep up with the trolling. Closed.

N

Ulle
15-04-04, 12:05
NOTE: I can't Ban so if I managed to ban everyone it would be quite an achievement :D

btw, the threads have just been un-stickied...they are still around somewhere i think.