PDA

View Full Version : Special Skills.....

Opar
14-04-04, 15:10
Weeeell, I was thinking, why cant each person in the game have a special skill? Basiclly, you would have a new implant slot (Umm... dono ^_^) and you could put ONE IMPLANT into this slot. This would contain data for you to carry one special skill with you wherever you go. Once implanted, it can NEVER BE REMOVED, unless you pay 1mill NC for a transplant.

These implants would give special skills, such as:

For Spies/Private Eyes

INCREASED CLIP SIZE - You can load up to 2 ammo clips at a time into a gun, giving you twice the number of ammo in the weapon.

DOUBLE-WEILD - You can weild up to 2 weapons at once, however the weapons MUST BE OF THE SAME TYPE, ie - if you have a Blacksun in one hand, you need another ray-pistol in the other hand.

Cant think of no more for Spies/PEs

For tanks -

THERMO-SIGHT - A new fixed quickbelt slot appears, above slot 1. When pressed, your thermo vision appear for 10 SECONDS. In thermo vision, you can see stealthed runners.

BERSERKER - Another new quickbelt slot appears, above slot 1. When you press the button for this new quickbelt slot, all weapons damage is doubled for 5 SECONDS, but when activated, ALL RESISTS FROM ARMOUR ARE CANCELLED, AND BODY HEALTH DROPS TO 3/4s OF CURRENT HP.

For monks -
PPUs

HOLY OMFG HAX 2ND QUICKBELT - Does what it says on the tin

HOLY CONVERTOR - A new quickbelt slot appears above slot 1, when pressed, all PPU spells are deactivated, and PPU equips a new spell, he must select a PLAY CONTROLLED target. He then morphs into the selected player, has the targets quickbelt, HP and stamina and inventory. his Psi poole drains at a rate of 20 points/second (He will have his non-morphed psi poole), when this runs out, he changes back to his original form with 5% Si

APUs

CRAHN BERSERK - Another new quickbelt slot appears, when pressed, APU gains double his psi poole, his damage on his spells are HALVED, but his frequency DOUBLES. After 20 seconds, he returns to original self with 5% Si.

very Sketchy. And they'll never get implemented, but I was jsut day dreaming ^_^

Dribble Joy
14-04-04, 15:17
I detect overpoweredness.

Anyway, WoC will give us stuff like this with DoY anyway.

ezza
14-04-04, 15:22
I detect overpoweredness.

Anyway, WoC will give us stuff like this with DoY anyway.
what he said^^

Shadow Dancer
14-04-04, 15:24
^^I agree as well.

Also Crahn Berserk and Berserker suck.

:p

Devils Grace
14-04-04, 15:26
what he said^^

he said
"plsss slap me because the Lord has abandoned me"

ezza
14-04-04, 15:27
he said
"plsss slap me because the Lord has abandoned me"
whats what more bad rep you want is it?

damn it i need to spead it around, looks like you escape this time

Devils Grace
14-04-04, 15:36
whats what more bad rep you want is it?

damn it i need to spead it around, looks like you escape this time

J00 give me more bad rep and i will start to rant all your posts :mad:
;) :lol:

Darken
14-04-04, 15:53
add this sounds cool !

Bl@zed
14-04-04, 17:31
god forbid this game had any character customization. gotta LOVE a one type cookiecutter setup for ALL chars... :rolleyes: