PDA

View Full Version : 10T CEO announcement on german forum

hinch
14-04-04, 13:58
Brief overview as i cant translate it all feel free if you can.

=========

Its sept 1st as they want to use the entire summer to market the game and make sure it is well recieved.
The extratime is going to be used to further improve the performance of the database's and add more customer requested content into the game.

-blah blah blah-

we appreciate every staying thread and encouragement threads but are disheartened by all the leaving threads and flame threads here on these boards.

-blah blah blah-

[EDIT]publisher still not named 10T is not publisher just ad agency type thing

============

thats like the important bits of it bearing in mind my german isnt exactly perfect if someone who has better german than me or a german with better english that me wants to translate it fully feel free

jiga
14-04-04, 14:02
wow this must be the first believable excuse for delaying DoY

J. Folsom
14-04-04, 14:03
That's about as far as I got when I tried translating it. :p

Only other things of note in it were the fact that another reason for the delay to September was the fact that they didn't want to release an MMORPG in the middle of summer (Which is understandable; lots of people on vacation = no good for MMO's), and the fact that apparently a lot of people in the community would be suitable for beta testing NC:BDoY. But they're still discussing with Martin who will be the lucky people (Now's your time to bribe him! :p), and of course that those lucky people will have to sign a non-disclosure agreement.

SnowCrash
14-04-04, 14:10
Please wait until the official translation is ready. You are ripping the whole thing out of context with your partly translation. Thanks.