Celt
14-04-04, 00:32
<3 you DJ

Venus rocks

Dribble Joy
14-04-04, 00:33
I dont like frog :D

And can u be polite , and say hello :D
I was being mildly sarcastic, got to keep the UK/France rivalry up don't you know :D.

Oh, and hello :).

Brammers
14-04-04, 00:33
Bonjour and welcome to the English forums! :cool:

So whats happening on Venus?

tracid
14-04-04, 00:34
/agree

So why venus "rocks" ?
Because alchemic dream and his Gms are only on venus
They are very nice for event , etc

But on the other server (sat ura jup and pluto) is KK for Gming ?

Lexxuk
14-04-04, 00:35
bonjour, ca va? je suis une taupe :)

tracid
14-04-04, 00:38
I know DJ (French won vs UK in rugby no (i m sarcasitc too :D)

Yeah hello for u brammers :)

Valkyrie
14-04-04, 00:39
J'aime t'avatar bien :)

Dunno if "avatar" is feminine, or care.

Lexxuk
14-04-04, 00:40
scuse me, but, the UK is divided into 4 countries, England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales, with Wales of course being the best. Just because you beat all of us at rugby, doesnt mean you can mention it.

Niddy!! KILL IM!!

tracid
14-04-04, 00:42
Lol lexxuk , are u sure ? Are u a small animal who live under the grass ?

edit : You are to faster poster for me :D

I know for the uk but i dont know where do u live so i said uk :)

tracid
14-04-04, 00:44
@Val

My avatar ownz all :D

Lexxuk
14-04-04, 00:46
I'm a welsh taupe :p nes pa? heh

tracid
14-04-04, 00:48
eheh , i have a question for the comunity

What do you thinks about french comunity and venus ?

dL9
14-04-04, 01:10
Bienvenue sur les forums anglais. Ne te laisse pas intimider par les gens ici, c'est juste que certains n'aiment pas les joueurs sur Venus. Tu va probablement te faire chier dessu par certaines personnes immature.

Concernant ta question, je ne joue pas sur Venus (alors je ne sais pas), mais je vais probablement commancer a jouer dessu eventuellement.

:p

Lexxuk
14-04-04, 01:15

Umm, most of us better not answer that :angel:

tracid
14-04-04, 01:19
Ok dl9 je retiens , t inkiete ya les memes chez nous ;)

naimex
14-04-04, 01:25
/agree

So why venus "rocks" ?
Because alchemic dream and his Gms are only on venus
They are very nice for event , etc

But on the other server (sat ura jup and pluto) is KK for Gming ?

Lol lexxuk , are u sure ? Are u a small animal who live under the grass ?

edit : You are to faster poster for me :D

I know for the uk but i dont know where do u live so i said uk :)

@Val

^^ Ok now you got me confused..

Did you come here to say hello ?

or

Did you come here to be a bitch and do some weird propaganda for your server and your superduracellbatterypoweredeventfullpsychotic GMs ?

If first.substring() Then Value = Hello

If second.substring() Then Value = Please go back to your own forum, cuz itīs not nice.

Brammers
14-04-04, 01:29

Pass... I dont play on Venus, as my french is poor....Maybe I should learn French and play on Venus for 5 months waiting for DoY!

Shadow Dancer
14-04-04, 01:30
I think the french community is awesome, except for their views on parashock. :D :D :D

I think their nice poeple. It's a very nice atmosphere. Not like pluto.

Alas, I don't speak french. So it's pointless to go to venus.

evs
14-04-04, 02:31
The peeps on venus refused to tradeskill for me or sell me anything as Im english.

I was told this explicitly on trade channel.

I was nothing but polite.

GG venus, thanks for the help.

Celt
14-04-04, 02:33
The peeps on venus refused to tradeskill for me or sell me anything as Im english.

GG venus, thanks for the help.Really?

There's a few pricks, but never seen anything like that :(

Shadow Dancer
14-04-04, 02:34

wow that's odd. I was treated very nicely and even given some cash and advice.

Kenjuten
14-04-04, 03:30
All communities have their own rascist/ethnocentric people...it's probably normal you don't see them. It is disturbing though..

If Pluto ever 100% falls apart, I may consider Venus. Until then, I'll do my part to try to make it a better place. :cool:

Dead On Time
14-04-04, 03:41
I played on Venus for a bit. Was nice, although a little quite. Was a while back, when the server population was lower.

When I told people I wasn't so good at French they were nice and taught me some phrases.

Some droners tried to pk me at MB. For several minutes. I hadn't taken my LE out. So I watched. Then I stole their drones :D

Not been back since.

Xtro
14-04-04, 06:26
What do i think about the french server and venus ? don't know i do know this
[ edited ]

Kenjuten
14-04-04, 06:31
oh god :rolleyes:

Really, the french ain't that bad.......well, maybe the ones in the government...but even then my only bad point is that they disclosed info to Iraq...

And since I'm not political, I couldn't care less. O_o;;;

hivemind
14-04-04, 06:51

I think you should be quiet about things you lack the experience to understand.

I think you have extremely feeble PvP skills.

I think the RP atmosphere of your server ROCKS.

I think your in-game clan politics, alliances and pacts are great.

I like the way your server has a lot of balance between factions (well, used to... :rolleyes: )

I like how I never hear OOG shittalking on the global channels (well, again, I never used to, before recent events)

Hmm, that's all I can think of for now...

Original monk
14-04-04, 09:10
bonjour, tout cava ? ici (forum anglais) tout va bien :D

mon francais est pas tres bon mais: le serveur venus est super, j'ai un char en venus :P un noobie monkey, mais parceque mon skills d'ecrire le francais est horrible je ne jeu pas regularment dans votre jolie serveur :D

c'est symphatique de toi, venir au forum anglais pour dit bonjour :)

ok, i hope you could understand a littlebit of it hehe, i did my best :P
youre always welcome to drop by anytime :) dont listen to the badguys here mmkay, feel welcome

greetings, original
au revoir, original

Gohei
14-04-04, 10:56
Cya on Venus french guy ^^

Satine
14-04-04, 11:15

I'm sorry for you Evs :(

Not later than this morning, a guy genuinely saying on the Trade Channel that he was from Pluto and that he needed an all-made pumpgun, was scornfully criticized by people, who openly said they mistrust him because of its server of origin.

I don't think it's racism, rather a mistrust between VIRTUAL communities. If he was a francophone from Pluto, I think it would have been the same.

Anyway, I agree it's a stupid reaction. Especially toward a guy who (for now :D ) hasn't done any harm.

Satine
14-04-04, 11:21
@Val

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Tracid, have you been PoPized ?? :D

Ultazha
14-04-04, 11:23
Hello from french's community

Hello / Bonjour la dedans :D

I think you should be quiet about things you lack the experience to understand.

I think you have extremely feeble PvP skills.

I think the RP atmosphere of your server ROCKS.

I think your in-game clan politics, alliances and pacts are great.

I like the way your server has a lot of balance between factions (well, used to... )

I like how I never hear OOG shittalking on the global channels (well, again, I never used to, before recent events)

Hmm, that's all I can think of for now...

Good summary i think ;)
But Keep Para IG :p

Mr_Snow
14-04-04, 11:38
Venus is a great server but there is a wariness towards english speakers because of past PK clans coming to venus just to ruin the server, the latest being PoP and the first being VTA, so its understandable.

Also the anti-city factions tend to be more open towards english speakers as there have been english clans allied with some of them for a long time.

But there are unfortunately some genuine rascists and some people who will throw it in your face that your english if you disagree with them and refuse to speak english to you because of it.

But all in all its a better community then any other server but it has some bad points to it and I found it generally better then any KK run server.

evs
14-04-04, 12:01
I'm sorry for you Evs :(

Not later than this morning, a guy genuinely saying on the Trade Channel that he was from Pluto and that he needed an all-made pumpgun, was scornfully criticized by people, who openly said they mistrust him because of its server of origin.

I don't think it's racism, rather a mistrust between VIRTUAL communities. If he was a francophone from Pluto, I think it would have been the same.

Anyway, I agree it's a stupid reaction. Especially toward a guy who (for now :D ) hasn't done any harm.

yes thats pretty much the kind of deal i got.
sad really as i was lookin fwd to making a home on venus.

Venus is a great server but there is a wariness towards english speakers because of past PK clans coming to venus just to ruin the server, the latest being PoP and the first being VTA, so its understandable.

Also the anti-city factions tend to be more open towards english speakers as there have been english clans allied with some of them for a long time.

But there are unfortunately some genuine rascists and some people who will throw it in your face that your english if you disagree with them and refuse to speak english to you because of it.

But all in all its a better community then any other server but it has some bad points to it and I found it generally better then any KK run server.

Yes it was the 'none KK run' idea that brought me over to venus, plus the amount of venus peeps on here saying 'come to venus its great' tempted me to come over.

Unfortunately with the venus anti english/pluto theme at the moment, any players that do decide to stay will become anti venus peeps, as they were scorned in the first instance.

A sad state of affairs, but by attacking those who the believe could be their enemy, makes them an enemy.

Great vicious circle eh? :(

Jerto
14-04-04, 12:04
Don't be fooled !!!
Tracid came here cuz he wants somebody to do his English homework :D
Tracid go back to school and do your homework !!!

tracid
14-04-04, 12:23
Fall back , fall back :lol:

Epiphany
14-04-04, 12:53
Hi all ) me am from Venus

How nice it is that most of peeps coming to venus seems to like the server )

anyway i must agree with Hivemind Summary on main points ..

Even if Venus PvP is not Absysmaly low .. its really under the skill level of other servers . I must warn all people planning to come to venus for Only Pure Pvp Challenge .. you ll be very disapointed . most of all if you play from USA , think about one fact : when you are playing most french peeps are offline :p so very very very fex resistance in OP fight..so quite boring .

Have nice day )

PS : Sorry for my poor frenglish :p

Jessica
14-04-04, 15:51
Hi!

Don't come to Venus, they are nothing there!

A big explosion killed everyone, excepted a clan named PoP who got all the OP :rolleyes:

hivemind
14-04-04, 15:54
Hi!

Don't come to Venus, they are nothing there!

A big explosion killed everyone, excepted a clan named PoP who got all the OP :rolleyes:
Yeah that was about what I saw. :( :(

Ahh, Venus has been my reason to finally come to Saturn full time, if nothing else. It's the only server I'm guaranteed 100+ people on whenever I'm playing...

Jerto
14-04-04, 16:03
The situation is not true anymore.
OPs were taken back and we have more nice colors on the map.

ezza
14-04-04, 16:07
saturn has nice colours, black with a blob of gold and pink

Jerto
14-04-04, 16:09
I know, I saw that yesterday.
I prefer Venus colors though

t0tt3
14-04-04, 17:01
Is it that way he get his post to spam on a other community? :p
"X you aint alone :lol:" <---- you know who you are :D

Btw its a english forum and not a french or german... so type in english its not so polite to express your selfe in french I donīt mind because I can speak it :p Just think about our poor US habitants that can only speak on language not like most of the europeen that can 3 - 4 :p

yea hi on you to ;)

EU > US all the way <---- WOOOT A NATION WAR AGAIN!!!! Onoz 8|
Love you all city dodger d00ds from the west ;)

Celt
14-04-04, 18:05
Evs, contact me on venus(Malevolence/Jonno) and I can help you get started.

hivemind
14-04-04, 18:15
I guess my real bitch wasn't with all the OPs belonging to one faction. My real bitch was that players from Pluto and Saturn tend to bring their "red=dead" mentality with them from those servers, whereas the Venus community just doesn't operate that way. If you're found out of a safe zone on Venus by hostile factions, chances are there's gonna be a confrontation -- but it's often resolved without gunfire. And even when it does end up as gunfire, it's a lot more satisfying because you got to play your character for a little bit before ganking someone.

I personally *love* being able to interact with people before I open fire on them, but on the other servers it's not feasable unless you're a high level char confronting a low level. There's basically nil chance on Venus that you'll be talking to someone, and they'll whip out a CS and unload into your face.

I guess what I'm saying is that things on Venus tend to be more deliberate than on other servers. On Venus, your actions actually have consequences, unlike other servers. But that all seems to have gone away in the last few weeks.

Shadow Dancer
14-04-04, 18:29
I don't see how you could do that hivemen, realisticly. I just don't get it.

As an apu, I can't afford to let someone get in 1-2 hits on me. And if i'm talking to them thinking they won't attac while I talk, then all of a sudden start hitting me i'm gonna be at a big disadvantage for the rest of the fight.

hivemind
14-04-04, 18:31
That's just it Arc. On Venus, they WON'T attack while you're talking. At least, it's never happened to me.

ezza
14-04-04, 18:41
That's just it Arc. On Venus, they WON'T attack while you're talking. At least, it's never happened to me. shit you mean they have standards and shit?

bah im sticking with saturn, i would miss killing people while there talking/hacking/ whatever

hivemind
14-04-04, 18:50
On Venus, I've actually come out of a hack screen to the sight of three red runners WAITING for me to be done so they could talk to me before killing me.

No joke.

Even better, I was able to talk my way out of it.

Really.

Opar
14-04-04, 19:00
saturn has nice colours, black with a blob of gold and pink

you forgot our CM snot blob in the NW.

Jerto
14-04-04, 19:04
you forgot our CM snot blob in the NW.
LOL we have the same on Venus I guess ;)

brackk
14-04-04, 19:17
I read hiveminds posts and i am tempted to create a character on venus. Not speaking a lick of french has till now prevented me from considering it, but sounds like they are a much more mature population in PvP and their chat channels.

hivemind
14-04-04, 19:19
Brakk I don't speak any either. I understand a bit, but that's it.

All you need to really know is the stuff for sell/buy/please/thanks/need/eatmyshorts...

Shadow Dancer
14-04-04, 19:24
but sounds like they are a much more mature population in PvP and their chat channels.
'

They are, trust me.

Jerto
14-04-04, 19:30
sounds like they are a much more mature population in PvP and their chat channels.
Things tend to change now but Trade and OOC are definitely less spammed and less full of whinning than on Saturn.
Concerning PvP, free attacks have always existed on Venus and a few months ago, MB was attacked nearly every 15 minutes by PKs of all sorts and all factions.
My clanmates and I couldn't manage to have a green SL (we were the only CM clan left and there was hardly more than 5 of us logged at the same time).
As a low level, keep your LE.
Considering the faction you are, you'll have more or less problems.
If you like PvP, you may find the runners less skilled than on the other servers but we have some good PvPers too (I'm not one of them).
The cool thing is that even if you're not a PvP god, you can do PvP of all sorts (OP, Pepper, events, raids) and enjoy it.
Sometimes, opponents will even direct you to give you back your belt.
Come and try and make your opinion :D

CeliaDiamantine
14-04-04, 20:33
Brakk I don't speak any either. I understand a bit, but that's it.

All you need to really know is the stuff for sell/buy/please/thanks/need/eatmyshorts...

sell: je vends
buy: j'achete (je cherche: i look for)
need: j'ai besoin de

BUT... but ... Venus is not only a trade server, and u have to be ready loosing half an hour speaking with people about the weather, the CM or Reeza's dog, about whatever u want, but trying to have relationships IG. Many people speaks english, even if it's at basic level (so am i), but if u come in the server with an RP attitude (and not an arrogant one, by saying i pwn u all noobs mouhahahaha ... ) u can easily have fun with us.

Serpine
14-04-04, 21:46
sell: je vends
buy: j'achete (je cherche: i look for)
need: j'ai besoin deAfter reading this thread and the description of the role play style, I'm really tempted to make a character there as an experiment... But I'd need to know one important thing first: How would you say "Poking tech level *"?

t0tt3
14-04-04, 21:51
On Venus, I've actually come out of a hack screen to the sight of three red runners WAITING for me to be done so they could talk to me before killing me.

No joke.

Even better, I was able to talk my way out of it.

Really.

Donīt know hivemind why do you have a aim on a carebear?

What I can read itīs carebear heaven what you just said...
3 red runners you hacking, you done talk your way out of it thats :lol:

hivemind
14-04-04, 21:58
It's called roleplaying.

If you can't understand it, there's this great game called Planetside you'd really enjoy...

Sure, they could have just ganked me, but for what? We all had more fun roleplaying the encounter. I mean, there was no challenge for them to gank me, so why bother?

Because it's fun gunning down someone who's basically AFK? :wtf: Where's the challenge in that?

Jest
14-04-04, 22:40
Btw, question for the French forum community, why do like 75% of you have a reputation thats "off the scale?" I dont think Ive seen a single English forum user with that rep, yet almost all of you do. Do you guys give rep every chance you get? O_o

J. Folsom
14-04-04, 22:41
I think that's what it starts off as Jest. :p

I mean, they could hardly have worse reputation then me, and I doubt they have really insanely good rep either.

Celt
14-04-04, 22:46
Anyone who seriously wants to try venus, contact me via either PM, irc(irc.enterthegame.com #neocron) or on venus as Malevolence/Vicious/Jonno

Heavyporker
14-04-04, 23:02
I'm getting so damn tempted...

question - is the french that comes out of Google's translate function any good (as in, adequae for using in venus0?

question - (hell yes, that's a good one) how do you say poking TL ##?

question - how is the money/tradeskiller situation in venus? Exorbitant/lacking, what?

shenten
14-04-04, 23:12
Hi i'm from venus too,

venus is a server that will welcome any foreign player in the first place. The problem is that recently some people came from pluto just to ruin the game on venus and indeed broke some of the alliance that existed for a long time.
Starting to talk trash , insulting on OOC and Trade channels. They are the PoP clan, a conglomerate of FF and Cartel players.

Actually venus has an history of relationship between clans, factions, unspoken rules.
On venus , there is some of the "Red = kill" aspect. But we do not fight allied factions or neutral ones. TG , FA and Crahn were in an alliance for mounths, and people like PoP came to TG and started to Pk all Crahn/FA/Tsu/Proto people etc... without even trying to figure out what was the political aspect of Venus in the first place. They came and just say "we want to play that way: end of story".

They bring the saturn playing style to venus, and imposed it to the others, that's why some people are not that friendly anymore, and are getting a little suspicious again't people coming from pluto/saturn.

Sad but true.
:(

shenten
14-04-04, 23:17
I'm getting so damn tempted...

question - is the french that comes out of Google's translate function any good (as in, adequae for using in venus0?

question - (hell yes, that's a good one) how do you say poking TL ##?

question - how is the money/tradeskiller situation in venus? Exorbitant/lacking, what?

- Well it can help you with simple phrases and some words :)

- Poking TL## we do use a lot of english (can say: implante TL##): need poke plz => besoin de poke svp

- Not as on saturn, there is some tradeskillers but not too many , more a lack of from time to time. And the stuff is not triple the price. :)

Jest
14-04-04, 23:19
I think that's what it starts off as Jest. :p
Nope it starts out on distinguished road. Off the scale means like, its so high it does even register. :p

Shadow Dancer
14-04-04, 23:20
Nope it starts out on distinguished road. Off the scale means like, its so high it does even register. :p

No you're wrong. :p

I started out off the scale, so did many other people the first day of the rep system. And it was 10 points.

so Nyah

Jest
14-04-04, 23:27
No you're wrong. :p

I started out off the scale, so did many other people the first day of the rep system. And it was 10 points.

so Nyah Wtf? Gah. I checked and a bunch of people with like 1 post are on the distrunguished road...

Nidhogg
14-04-04, 23:32
Off the scale is actually so low it doesn't register. It's for people lower than the lowest negative rep. ;) The default for new users is 10 points which is an "unknown quantity at this point".

N

Kenjuten
14-04-04, 23:32
off-scale means no one rated you yet...I was paying close attention to stuff.

Go ahead and rep someone who's off-scale and see what happens.

Edit @ Nid: Eh? Well, I'm at least referring to the case when no one has given you a reputation yet...sure, it can still be a value, but still.

Jest
14-04-04, 23:33
Off the scale is actually so low it doesn't register. It's for people lower than the lowest negative rep. ;)

N LIES!!! Its the color green you dirty lying mod so it must be positive! :cool:

Damn I added to someones off the scale and it went to distinguished. :lol: They should call it some thing different than off the scale. :mad:

Kenjuten
14-04-04, 23:36
Jest: Now give someone that has 'off the scale' a bad rep (saying sorry of course).

Satine
14-04-04, 23:36
I like you hivemind :)

I suggest that people willing to play on Venus do not contact Celt, it's better to come and be directly in contact with everyone. Besides, we are not sure that Celt is not an asshole... :D

hum ok I'm joking Celt put down that gun RIGHT NOW !!! :p

I think language may be a problem. Not that people on Venus do not like anglophones, and many of them talk good English.
The thing is, RP is a real important aspect of the game for Venusians, and if you speak only English it becomes more complicated cuz some will answer in English to you, but their friends won't understand this answer and won't follow the conversation, etc.

So i won't advise you to LEARN French, but just make efforts , to say "merci", "bonjour", etc, it's always satisfying for Venusian guys and sooo cute for Venusian girls :lol:

Indeed as Shenten said we had a bad experience with PoP, I will always remember the day when I went to MC5, met them inside the Commander's Room. I said "salut les gars ! :)" (= hello guys) cuz i didn't know they were English and they mocked me BECUZ i was talking French, saying "lol rotfl what ?? no hablo espanol !"..... o_O
Very witty.
Then they started damage boosting me with their PPU in front of the commander, while our factions are neutral and while i hadn't done any harm to them.

To show you how much the RP is important for Venus players, some start complaining about the second character slot we recently acquired, saying that one slot, after a good reflexion, was enough, because it obliged us to invest ourselves in our character, whom actions had then more consequences on our reputation, etc. They complain about hearing everyday, now, things like "Uh ok wait i finish this poke and then i log my researcher for you".
It breaks down the whole RP stuff, indeed.
I too would prefer one slot only, for this reason.

Anyway, if you come to visit us, be welcome :)

If you are a brainless beef like the PoP guys, go away and go suck a milry ren :D

Shadow Dancer
14-04-04, 23:39
Off the scale is actually so low it doesn't register. It's for people lower than the lowest negative rep. ;) The default for new users is 10 points which is an "unknown quantity at this point".

N

Ahh I was confusing it with "unknown quantity". Yea.

But I think you're still incorrect. DG and some others like Folsom with bad rep, have a purple box. I've seen mods and others with "off the scale". I think Ken is right. I think it's people who haven't been given any rep at all yet.

Why would a mod that rarely posts have "off the scale" if you were right? :p

StryfeX
14-04-04, 23:48
I'm sorry to see that you guys have been infected by Cartel, too. :\

My strongest reason for possibly joining the Venus community is that Saturn is simply becoming full of almost nothing but assholes. That and RP is virtually non-existant.

--Stryfe

ezza
it seems PoP do a lot of pking on venus and are causing shit over there, but i mean dont you guys have you own home grown Pk clans have piss you all off etc? i mean you cant all be nice guys over there lol

lol infected by cartel, omg dont get to close to me i might spread the cartel disease onoz

Nidhogg
But I think you're still incorrect. DG and some others like Folsom with bad rep, have a purple box. I've seen mods and others with "off the scale". I think Ken is right. I think it's people who haven't been given any rep at all yet.

Why would a mod that rarely posts have "off the scale" if you were right? :p
The screen-grab is from our admin panel. You never saw this, awlright?

N

Kenjuten
14-04-04, 23:50
Actually I think he's saying the same thing as me but differently...hrm

Here's the deal.

off-scale IS too low to register. But it's placed a fake-mask of value 10. When someone gives rep, then it moves off this fake value onto its appopriate value.

Edit: Note, this was how it was before they changed the default 10 fake-value to unknown quantity. New users as said can no longer get the 'off the scale' value defaultly now.

Shadow Dancer
14-04-04, 23:52
The screen-grab is from our admin panel. You never saw this, awlright?

N

Ahhh thanks, I guess I was wrong. Interesting. :wtf:

I'm actually a bit more confused now. I would think someone that is "off" the scale, would need tons of positive rep to be distinguised right?

:confused:

Kenjuten
14-04-04, 23:53
SD, look up for my talk on fake values. ^^;

I never thought coding concepts would ever come into play on here. Wow.

Satine
15-04-04, 00:07
it seems PoP do a lot of pking on venus and are causing shit over there, but i mean dont you guys have you own home grown Pk clans have piss you all off etc? i mean you cant all be nice guys over there lol

lol infected by cartel, omg dont get to close to me i might spread the cartel disease onoz

Yes we have ones, but generally people have much fun with them. They are RP PKs :lol: So much that the GMs exceptionally authorized them to be of the Anarchy Breed faction ! :cool:

Yourouba is a good example, he rocks.
He is a thug. You meet him. He says: "Give me your handbad lady (50K) or I shoot you down". And the fucking kid, he does ! :lol:
He provokes event. This evening, Faction Councellors launched a hunt on the ADMIN channel, offering 500K to the guy who would arrest him (because he had messed up a Biotech meeting). When people are arrested they are judged in the tribunal (a true meeting, with a lawyer, a judge, witnesses, and the public) and if he's said guilty he's automatically teleported to the prison in the industrial area ! :D

Anyway, Venus-made PK generally mean so much fun for us :) :) :)

ps: of course they are assholes, but they often are soon mocked (if stupid), rejected (if bad or impolite) or even boycotted by the craftmen (no poke, no research, nothing lol). That happen to a guy once. Never saw him anymore :D

Shadow Dancer
15-04-04, 00:08
50k or die? He must make alot of cash, hehehe.

Satine
15-04-04, 00:09
50k or die? He must make alot of cash, hehehe.

He does... :rolleyes:

Also he was the first guy to possess a Terminator, while the Terminator Quest was not yet implemented. I have to ask him how he did THAT :confused:

Jest
15-04-04, 00:34
Man sounds like Venus rocks. Id love a server that sees a union between PvP and RP. Id gladly try Venus out but the server pop during my game time is like 10. :lol: Oh well.

Jerto
15-04-04, 00:35

PoPs do a lot of PK, right, but they're not the worst Venus has had.
Actually, they're not even the most killed ones.
The main reproach against them is they PK allies.
That's all...and their trash talk stuff but I've never heard them saying such things yet.

Kenjuten
15-04-04, 00:43
Jest, you could always play around with the peeps who come from the other servers, no?

((Yes, I am considering Venus kind-of. Don't bug me on it. I have obligations on Pluto now, moreso than my petty 6-char escapade. :p))

hivemind
15-04-04, 02:34
If people are gonna give Venus a shot, I'll go back for a bit. I was really enjoying leveling my rifle spy there.

I'll be on at night American time (right now). My spy's name is Peek-a-Boo, and I'm Crahn.

Celt
15-04-04, 05:13
Ing, you on venus atm?

Got a marine, PE, doy raygun to give ya

yourouba
15-04-04, 19:26
Yourouba is a good example, he rocks.
He is a thug. You meet him. He says: "Give me your handbad lady (50K) or I shoot you down". And the fucking kid, he does ! :lol:

it's no true !!!!!!! :mad: I sell only carpets

Arete de dire nimporte quoi !!! tu salit ma reputation !!!!!
Apres y vont venir me tuer

You want my carpet ?
"Carpetouf(c)" The Best carpets of Neocron and Doy
made in Pepper Park by bribri small APU Good quality 100% Coton

Jerto
15-04-04, 19:50
Yourouba, don't lie !
You are a highwayman.
You could be the reincarnation of Dick Turpin !

Anyway, yourou, gimme 100K or I kill you :)
If any of you meet a black Anarchy Breed dressed in pink, you'll be facing Yourouba :-)

RuButt
15-04-04, 20:08
french ppl... they just make me, wanna touch myself..