PDA

View Full Version : Patch wish list before DoY

Brammers
14-04-04, 00:17
Ok since the offical release date thread is swelling, and the noise of give us a patch lost in the sea lost in that thread...

So what do you want to see in the next patches before DoY. Here's my list.

1. Fix the FRE's
2. Fix the drone launch bug.
3. Fix the FRE's
4. Fix MC5
5. Fix the FRE's
6. Fix TH sector 1 so we can get out.
7. Fix the FRE's...

Anyone want to add anything?

Dissenter
14-04-04, 00:29
Yeah.

8. Fix Sync
9. Fix all the other 200 Bugs
10. FIX F R E's

amfest
14-04-04, 00:33
Fix the back gun on the trikes so they rotate and also dont' shoot the driver in the back of the head
Make it where you can't target another runner in the vehicle. (scorpion trike doesn't have much height reach but it's hard when you try to shoot high and end up targetting the back gunner in the heavy assult scorpion trike)
If you can't for some reason fix the TH 1 lifts make the dern other exit in TH 1 actually "WORK" so you can zone out. In fact make it work even if you DO fix the lifts

Dribble Joy
14-04-04, 00:44
Personal changes I would like so see other than bug fixes.

Decrease mob hp and higher lvl mob dmg.

Make shields self cast only.

Make para either PvM, or change it into a form where by it's effect on PvP has no baring on speed/turning, Eg it drains sta in some way or another.

Sort out weapon dmg (hopefully to be fixed soon(tm).

Un-bind runspeed from fps like they did to vehicles.

Restrict number of OPs to be held by clans and/or factions.

Remove SL and implement Faction symp. properly.

Remove area specific items from sale in escuador oasis, eg fusion weapons, rocket pistols, tank PA.

Give bonuses to runners who have completed their epics whil in thier home zones. Eg. TG gain bonus in the canyon and the sector joined to it. CM in the bunker and J_01. BD/TS in PP/OZ, NC factions in the inner city.

Remove safezones.

Implement item mailing system.

More in a bit.

Heavyporker
14-04-04, 00:52
fix FREs.

Oh, and fix eterna-synchs.

Oh, yes, did I mention fixing FREs?

Shadow Dancer
14-04-04, 01:32
I'm not gonna list everything. Just the 2 I want the most.

1.Finish clan ally/war/neutral feature.

2.Remove or alter parashock.

Dru Blood
14-04-04, 01:43
remove para
remove nibs
remove protopharm
remove FRE
remove stealth turret spammers

erm and remove the FRE

plague
14-04-04, 01:50
heh enough was said in previous posts fix teh friggin fr's syncs ect....

Goa'uld
14-04-04, 01:54
Remove monks...

Without monks (especially passive, they game would be 100000...'s of times better)

oh and stealth for PES! :mad:

Kenjuten
14-04-04, 02:09
PEs can wear Obliterator easily with the right setup.

mystery8
14-04-04, 02:22
- Fix the drone launch bugs.
- Fix the drone sticking to ground bug.
- Fix the drone not being able to stay in the air bug.
- Fix the Tech Haven 1 gravlift.
- Fix the doors to the third entrance of Tech Haven (that tall ladder shaft that leads to unusable doors)
- Fix LE users taking Sympathy & Soulight loses when a player they accidently shot dies.
- Fix the flying NCPD patrol cars.
- Fix Vehicles so they can actually climb slight hills without needing a lot of momentum. Is that dirt or is it mud?
- Remove trees from roads in the Wastelands.
- Fix server lag.
- Fix those huge gaps between the back NC entrances and the cliff.
- Fix engine so that when you fall into water, you actually fall in as opposed to it acting like you're hitting concrete at first.
- Fix mobs disappearing while you're hacking them. Maybe once the timelimit is up have them fade away slower once the last hack ends giving the person time to grab the loot before its no longer usable.
- Fix mobs getting stuck or pushed into walls. Damn wallhacking mobs.
- Fix (assuming it needs it) Outzone 7 and re-open it.
- Fix and open Regent's Legacy/Dark Metal.
- Fix Sniper Rifle's aim/zoom setup. I haven't heard anyone else complain about it, but I also haven't seen anyone else using the sniper rifle.
- Fix CTRL-ALT-F6 for toggling the UI or allow /set ctrl_renderhud to be bindable to a key. Handy for taking screenshots without the UI. With the new DoY UI, this might not be necessary, but I think it'd still be handy.
- Fix Local Zone maps. Add Zone maps for Tech Haven, MB2, MB3, etc. "Secret" Areas have local maps, why not areas like Tech Haven?
- In the PAK files, there's sounds for each Subway stop. Why not enable them? There's also sound effects for the GenRep. Why not enable those too?

Some features I'd like to see:
- Add more apartments in TH, TG and MG with more cabinets.
- Give players in factions moving to DoY the chance to move their Starter Apartments there.
- PP1 is Tsunami, but has no apartments. PP2 & PP3 are Black Dragon and have the apartments. Thusly, all Tsunami characters are in Black Dragon territory..... Yes, I know Black Dragon controls the Pepper Park & Outzone apartments, but this just seems stupid. The ability to move starter apartments would fix part of it, and I'm guessing with DoY, new Tsunami chars will start in DoY.
- Save screenshots either as high quality JPGs, or PNGs or maybe an option for this.
- Allow players to share apartments. Yeah, people will complain because it'll help people Mule. So what. It'll also help friends share cabinets instead of having to form 2 or 3-man clans. And people can and do mule now, so what's the big deal.

There's probably others, but I'll save them for another time.

Omnituens
14-04-04, 02:32
remove nibs
i vote remove that word entirely, is fucking annoying and does my head in.

its what you call the tip of a pen. WTF IS THE POINT?

EDIT: oh shit, bad pun.

EDIT2: About the Screenshot thing, i have wrote a macro to take screenshots. it'll save 100 screenshots as JPG as you take them. it can be used for many games/applications (useful for games without screenshot feature). however, i cant afford to buy the full program to compile it to a EXE to distribute.

if you are interested in learning more, PM me.

Helius
14-04-04, 02:43
*- Neocron's current existance

Needs to be fixed

Plus DOY city and all the new items should be released b4 DOY so half the community doesn't leave :)

Opar
14-04-04, 15:17
[ edited ]

Heavyporker
14-04-04, 15:42
STF about removing monks. They're here to stay, and they're still on top of the world.

Ultazha
14-04-04, 15:45
listen to MJS, he said that he NEVER had FRE with his computer.

So why fix it ?...

:rolleyes:

I have the solution !! What about if KK offer a "MJS Non FRE guaranted" computer to all NC:BDoY buyer ?... that would resolve the FRE prob withaout any dev job.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

wolfwood
14-04-04, 15:47
um not to sound noobish whats what is a fre?

Ultazha
14-04-04, 15:48
um not to sound noobish whats what is a fre?

The Official Neocron PopUp: Fatal Runtime Error ;)

wolfwood
14-04-04, 15:50
ok ty =)

remove para

and fres (since i know what it means know ;) )