PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion: Locking instead of deleting.

Archeus
13-04-04, 14:16
At least when its locked we can understand the context of why it was locked. Or if you have to delete get rid of the blank spots. :)

ok you can lock me now. ;)

G.0.D.
13-04-04, 14:21
I was just going to make a post about how odd it looks to have 10 'deleted' threads in a row.

It just makes me curius and full of spamming tendincys when I see those threads.

Celt
13-04-04, 14:28
[ edited ]

Shadow Dancer
13-04-04, 14:30
lmao Celt you are soooo right. That's what I was thinking.

Celt
13-04-04, 14:34
http://www.furious-angels.com/viewtopic.php?t=246&start=25

^^

It's funny how no-one gets their second forum account banned even though its against forum rules, UNLESS they personally piss off nidhogg again.

Devils Grace
13-04-04, 14:35
lmao Celt you are soooo right. That's what I was thinking.

8| you think ??

and Celt you are wrong

all they want to do is anoying your person, and by the way it looks with some sucess
gg joly jumper keep up the good work

Devils Grace
13-04-04, 14:36
http://www.furious-angels.com/viewtopic.php?t=246&start=25

^^

It's funny how no-one gets their second forum account banned even though its against forum rules, UNLESS they personally piss off nidhogg again.

this is also against forum rules

Celt
13-04-04, 14:38
8| you think ??

and Celt you are wrong

all they want to do is anoying your person, and by the way it looks with some sucess
gg joly jumper keep up the good workI've been reading FA forums for 4 and a bit years now, I'm well aware what they said they were doing.

If you think anything anyone says to me on the internet, really and truly annoys me, you need help, and fast.

Shadow Dancer
8| you think ??

yup

Look DG startin trouble with a poster for no reason. Surprise Surprise. :rolleyes:

Freya
ok you can lock me now. ;)
ok done
whats done is done and ask that it is not discuess we will take care of it

Nidhogg
13-04-04, 14:39
Closed. PM me - when I finish cleaning up this forum I'll get back to you. We do not delete posts and we do not leave the evidence of people's "hilarious games". Yes, you all lose the ability to access any of those threads and that's the price you are unfortunately forced to pay for their fun.

N

Barak
13-04-04, 14:41
step1: hinch decided to let neocrons rejects into the FA community
step2: they try to impress each other by getting themselves banned for more extreme posts.

result: a community of 16 year olds verbally masturbating to how much better they are than everyone else.
[ edited ]

Celt
13-04-04, 14:42
[ edited ]