PDA

View Full Version : An Idea

Neocrons_coward
13-04-04, 11:25
Gms can we please spawn a giant house in the middle of the land *removes a few points* and stick a massive mansion whgere u gotta run thru it and encounter alsorts of things.. It would be well fun but well scary and like its always lightening and thundering and everything and the music is well spoooky and spawn a room of um...... hmmmmm we need more monsters make more and stick em in it :) Or do something thats big make a big maze or something.. Not that one in pepper park that i cant get out of and end up dying in..

Thanks.. Any ideas plz shove ere if u like this idea.. the outland is too spacey and we need more stuff added even if its a little ruined town like induystrial... But without the mutants.. Add soething else.. or a mixture of things..

tyhanks

yahantica

Dissenter
13-04-04, 11:55
Woah, slow down.

There are plenty of ruined towns in the wastes, no need for some mansion that would make no sense at all.

Besides, they already said that with DoY the wastelands will have more content.

kbmg
13-04-04, 11:57
i agree neocron needs more niche areas...also the newbie land should be a smaller indusrial like area. the newbie MC5 like area just is frusterating as heck its quests are to hard for a newbie. and its way to lagy.

maybe have a ruined town or two, with abandoned bomb shelters and maybe thier own little sewers. most the wasteland buildings are outposts I think coward is wanting some more neutralish structures.