PDA

View Full Version : Post

Dribble Joy
13-04-04, 00:54
Just had this idea while in game.

Sometimes you want to give someone an item but they aren't one and they might not be on when you are.
You daren't risk putting it in a clan cab (if the guy is a clannie) so what can you do?

So some form of postal service, could be linked to the gogu system, when you activate a gogu, a menu comes up like with the grs.
Open gogu or enter postal system.

Similar to sending a mail, and you have a limited amount of space in your inbox, say 10 items.

The recipient can accept the goods at any time.

Houston
13-04-04, 00:57
Ahh the potentiol oof exploits......good diea but thered be way to many probs with explots that kk would never do this its to much of a waist of tiem for them great idea tho...ill vote yes

metalangel
13-04-04, 00:58
Yes! A fantastic idea! Think of how easy it would finally be to transfer stuff to your alts!

*dances*

Go DJ, go DJ, go DJ :D

Dribble Joy
13-04-04, 01:01
Ahh the potentiol oof exploits......good diea but thered be way to many probs with explots that kk would never do this its to much of a waist of tiem for them great idea tho...ill vote yes
eehhh, elaboration?

Glok
13-04-04, 01:10
Great idea, but it should include a system similar to the trading system, both players enter their items/money and hit ok, but if the items/money change then the trade is un-ok'ed (you know what I mean...). It would make multi-char trades more complicated, but I don't think this should be for muling. Muling is evil, folks.

Necrosadistic
13-04-04, 03:34
And at Christmas someone could send everyone presents, like Santa :D

naimex
13-04-04, 04:56
Voted yes..

But I would like it thoroughly tested for bugs and stuff before going retail.

Biznatchy
13-04-04, 06:15
Voted yes..

But I would like it thoroughly tested for bugs and stuff before going retail.

They said they were going to introduce player stores in DOY. This code would be very close to player store code in a sense. It will still be a transfer of items and cash when the two players are on at different times.

You could just put a mail drop like box on the apt doors that people could put stuff in and not take stuff out. only people that owns the apt could open and take items. It doesnt sound like hard code to write really.