PDA

View Full Version : Bigger Teams

Houston
13-04-04, 00:24
Today i was heading out for a op war with about 15-20 people and there wasnt enough room in team for everyone and it pissed me off kinda they need to make it so that u can have like a 30 person team for at big op wars/big hunting groups.....pls post your opinion

retr0n
13-04-04, 00:29
I like it the way it is, unless i'm guy #11... that kinda sucks, but even if it was
possible to have a team of say 30 i would never join one, the whole damn
screen would fill up with arrows and you wouldnt see shit, + it's much easier
for the ppus if they have less arrows to worry about.

Alex The Great
13-04-04, 00:29
I think Teams should be unlimted.

Dribble Joy
13-04-04, 00:32
Yes - it means more people in a team.

No - organising large groups of people should be a large and difficult task, proper organisation of teams and faction chat (allong with a definable chain of command and decent team communication skills) can allow you to controll many people.

Jest
13-04-04, 00:33
I dont think teams should be unlimited because of leveling purposes. (Imagine CRP with 25 people). But it would be cool if you could some how link teams together for chat purposes. (Didnt they have some sort of team linking capability in FFXI?)

Houston
13-04-04, 00:33
Actualy it would make ppu's job more easy sense they could see everyoen that they were with....meaning everyoen in team not 10 or however many can be in it now. :rolleyes:

Shoulda made a few more options well i didnt so if u dont agree with either just post and say what u think should happen.

StryfeX
13-04-04, 01:57
I dont think teams should be unlimited because of leveling purposes. (Imagine CRP with 25 people). But it would be cool if you could some how link teams together for chat purposes. (Didnt they have some sort of team linking capability in FFXI?)Yeah, FFXI has what's called alliances. It allows up to 3 teams to link up and go kill things. That would be an awesome addition to NC, if they could get it working right THE FIRST TIME.

--Stryfe

Superbron
13-04-04, 11:12
Make the number of teammembers unlimited, but remove the possibility to take a teammembers belt without permission of the owner of the belt. It really pisses me off with all those so-called teammates who steal the content of your belt when you die while levelling.

Greetz

Mr_Snow
13-04-04, 11:14
No cos then I cant tell people I dont trust to fuck off the team is full in the caves.

Superbron
13-04-04, 11:24
No cos then I cant tell people I dont trust to fuck off the team is full in the caves.
Make a pop-up screen whenever a teammember wants to take your belt.

Something like:

MrX wants to take the content of your belt. Give him/her permission? Y/N

If you don't trust the person press N, If you do trust the person press Y.

Easy!

Mr_Snow
13-04-04, 11:29
Doesnt work when your lying on your back now does it?

Superbron
13-04-04, 11:37
Lol ehm right, good point. In that case your belt can't be taken (even by a teammember) unless it is being hacked.

athon
13-04-04, 11:38
One suggestion ages ago that I liked was the ability to be in 2 teams at the same time, this would allow a 'team leader' from each team to be in a seperate 'command' team, making organisation a little easier.

Athon Solo

Kenjuten
13-04-04, 18:12
It can be a popup. Why not?

Organics
13-04-04, 18:44
It can be a popup. Why not?

Exactly :)

Anyway, I voted No.

Team sizes are ok IMO, unlimited would be ridiculous and you'd probably get huge lag from all the arrows and HP bars :D

Maarten
13-04-04, 19:55
The team window needs two new options:

Teammembers can loot your belt? YES/NO
Teammembers can loot your kills? YES/NO

Max size of 10 is fine...

But what would be handy is a more organized BUDDY list. Like you can put people in different categories and check/uncheck certain categories. And the BUDDY list should show if a buddy is online or not.