PDA

View Full Version : THREADS MERGED - A heartfelt goodbye

jj dynomite
12-04-04, 23:14
For all those that were at the recent giveaway by josten and jj dynomite i want to ask if you enjoyed what you got.

I'll try to find more stuff on my other characters to give away.

For those that were not there, i am sorry...Many items were given away including MC5 chips, rare weapons, epic items, rare parts, hard to find imps, armour, etc. maybe if i get some more stuff in the future i will do another giveaway.

thanks for those that participated.

jj

G.0.D.
12-04-04, 23:17
GWaaa!!! I missed it :(

jj dynomite
12-04-04, 23:21
Hi all.

This is a going away thread.

I have finally decided to leave the game.
Been playing since Beta4 and seen many changes to the game and community, but there just isn't anything in the game to keep me playing anymore. Even the hopes for BDoY aren't enough to keep me here.

I want to thank all of these folks and buddies that have helped me along the way...

Dade
Happy
Dr. Oner
GenocYde
Val/Saith
DX-Defender
DX-Warlock
Optiplex/Essence
GhostFace
MacDuff/Dr. Basher/BlackBeard/all of your other damn names
Trillian
Saza
Clan Spirit
Beta Clan TecH
heyato
Frazer/Badboy
hoMer

and all of the others that i befriended.

Maybe some time in the future i'll come back, but for now...don't expect to see me.

enjoy

Hope to see ya all again.

jj dynomite

plague
12-04-04, 23:22
bummer why ppl on saturn dont just give away their sht like that:(

Ascension
12-04-04, 23:23
c ya man.. didnt know you.. :p

ezza
12-04-04, 23:23
bummer why ppl on saturn dont just give away their sht like that:(
on saturn people want everything cos they have many chars where as pluto is a one char server so most of them dont need the items that aint for there class

J. Folsom
12-04-04, 23:24
He is not, stricly speaking, just going away, see here: http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=96574

plague
12-04-04, 23:24
neither did I, but have funn too bad ppl leaving :(

jj dynomite
12-04-04, 23:25
He is not, stricly speaking, just going away, see here: http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=96574

True...i am going away, but if you know me from Pluto you would know that i always gave my stuff away and traded/sold stuff for cheap....just the nice guy that i am.

Nidhogg
12-04-04, 23:25
Say goodbye by PMs please. Thread closed.

N