PDA

View Full Version : No bugs, only Featurez

___T-X____
12-04-04, 11:36
this geezer i know is a spy, cant remember his name rofl, he logged in to his account, but found himeslf in someone elses, he looted the gogu, and logged.

He logged his hacker, and had the Invent from the original log. great feature, lol

Cytaur
12-04-04, 12:26
I once tryed to deposit my loot into gogo, then I realised it still doesn't go, so I did it over and over again only to realize again that its stacking in my gogo o_O So I relogged, my original stuff was there and what I deposited in gogo became bunch of other items (some OK stuff, like 2 fire apocs, 2 slot first love and some mid level apu stuff). My original gogo contents weren't harmed o_O I sold most of the stuff hah I think I still have those psi-3 boosters.... (that happened sometime in november)

Aziraphale
12-04-04, 13:39
I never get the GOOD bugs :lol:

MrChumble
12-04-04, 13:49
My first rifle Kami came from a clanmate who found it in someone else gogo when he bugged. There is some justice though; I bugged and threw it on the floor thinking it was some crappy chip (dist weap 1 I think :rolleyes: ).

Liebestoter
12-04-04, 14:17
It's not a bug, it's a FEATURE.

FEATURE.

Erich <3

Nidhogg
12-04-04, 14:25
If he logged into someone else's account and looted his gogu he would have simpy placed those items into the other person's inventory. I'm not denying that incidents such as this have happened, but this particular story is lacking I'm afraid. ;)

If you wish to report this bug then please do it by emailing bugreport@neocron.com. Thanks.

N