PDA

View Full Version : Battlefield Vietnam

VetteroX
12-04-04, 02:07
Ive been playing BFV and having a good time. However, Im missing playing over team speak and with people I know, players I can count on etc. Gets really furstrating when people wont use teamwork, or just suck. Im wondering if any of you guys play BFV, would you be interested in playing togeather and using teamspeak so we can make it more fun. Post here or pm me if interested.

Lexxuk
12-04-04, 02:20
I went to Vietnam once

It was closed :confused:

Psychoninja
12-04-04, 02:39
I ussualy play Vietnam at a Internet Cafe which is the main reason I haven't bought it. It's easier to use teamwork there. We actually manage to fill up a infantry carrier and fly it to key points via helicopter. It's really hard to find a good pub that actually has people smart enough to use teamwork.
GL finding sensible people :(

VetteroX
12-04-04, 04:00
yeah, game rocks when you get good teamwork going. Im getting to be a very good chopper pilot. finding a good gunner though or getting people to take out thoes damn sa-7 users is tough though on public servers.

Cytaur
12-04-04, 05:51
We should organize our own team ! I'm in. I know RayBob here plays too

edit: I assume we're all from North America.... I know ninja's from chicago o_o

Psychoninja
12-04-04, 06:06
edit: I assume we're all from North America.... I know ninja's from chicago o_o

STALKER!! :o

jk
I think I've only mentioned it soooo many times ;)

VetteroX
12-04-04, 12:17
ok, Im defenetly up for helping to get a small team togeather... really id just like 1 or 2 people who can use 2 man vehicles with me and watch my back in the jungle. Id say Im an average soldier and a good pilot, and getting better each day.

I live in USA eastern time zone, and my fav maps are Flaming Dart, Operation Hastings... well anything with at least 2 attack choppers or a plane.

If anyone can host a server so we can kick assholes tkers etc that would be cool, but I doubt that. Usually I play on EA's servers and dont get much trouble, or a server that has an admin present.

Dissenter
12-04-04, 13:55
I keep meaning to get BF:V, main reason is to see what the new planes are like. If they fly anything like the ones in BF1942, then I should be able to give you some good airstrike support :D