PDA

View Full Version : Did KK make TH raiding easier?

Archeus
11-04-04, 18:32
I was pinned down in the shops at TH3 (after being stupid and walking out of the shop unstealthed). So I started whacking on the turrets and try and kill them so I could get out.

I took out one turret and started on the other. Because it takes a while for me the previous Turret spawned and I accidently let it get line of sight again. :(

Only instead of massive blast I got the cheapy laser attack from the old turrets?

I legged it before the second one respawned. But anyone know if they have changed TH to make it easier then?

Brammers
11-04-04, 23:39
Yeah we did destroy the turret you told us about - and it's respawned as the old laser version again.

Drake6k
12-04-04, 00:23
Does that mean if we kill the new turrets the old crappy ones will spawn?

Or is this a unique case...?

MrChumble
12-04-04, 01:45
Not sure if it's related, but I was at crp earlier and was being shot by a TG guard, and it was doing sod all damage (fully buffed PPU). I didn't even need to heal myself until after 6 or so shots, I was certainly in no danger at all of dying. I could have sword the guards used to rip chunks out of me.

ezza
12-04-04, 03:08
Not sure if it's related, but I was at crp earlier and was being shot by a TG guard, and it was doing sod all damage (fully buffed PPU). I didn't even need to heal myself until after 6 or so shots, I was certainly in no danger at all of dying. I could have sword the guards used to rip chunks out of me.nah my tank when i was BD used to be able to take about 6 hits np from those guys without buffs

Drake6k
12-04-04, 03:18
Not sure if it's related, but I was at crp earlier and was being shot by a TG guard, and it was doing sod all damage (fully buffed PPU). I didn't even need to heal myself until after 6 or so shots, I was certainly in no danger at all of dying. I could have sword the guards used to rip chunks out of me.

About a week ago I was getting shot by the new TG guards and they do serious damage. And no I dont have a crappy setup. They were doing a lot of damage to our ppu too. Maybe they did get nerfed... I remember being able to out heal several of them as a PE before they got that freakin giant boost.

Are the guards nerfed???

Archeus
12-04-04, 11:27
Tested it in TH SEC1.

Turret took 6 minutes to respawn (very slow then normal) but when it came back it was the same new turret.

Spex
12-04-04, 12:34
They didn't change the turrets, but with every server restart the amount of turrets drops ... if that continues there won't be any turrets left soon.

Archeus
12-04-04, 12:47
Turret layout hasn't changed since they scaled it down.