PDA

View Full Version : my computer has been gone for over a week now.

frkline
11-04-04, 17:35
i am going through withdrawl. (=
i call the repair place daily.

just picked back up neocron after a year off and it has changed alot. decided to start a melee tank on saturn, runner name: bryson, city merc, and am loving every minute of it (well, except those where i realized i've screwed up, lol). still feel a bit lost but am getting the hang of it. although, i still don't know where i'm going or what i'm doing that well.

i'm looking forward to bdoy, along with the rest of you, i'm sure...

this really doesn't have any point. it was supposed to be a rant, but i can't help but say how awesome this game is and that i want my computer back to play it.

(on school computer now)

Dissenter
11-04-04, 18:14
Bryson eh, I'm sure I've seen that name..

Ah wait, didn't you mail me or something?

Hmm.

Anyway, its hard to cope when your so into getting your characters up to scratch. But trust me, when its all said and done, and you've seen pretty much everything the game has to offer, you get bored of it fast.

frkline
11-04-04, 18:22
that seems like such a bummer. the neocron-world is so large. it seems as though there would be much to explore/do, much of which i haven't gotten close to acheiving yet.

i think i emailed you about a clan, but i don't have a headset for the chat prgm you use. i was very interested, though.