PDA

View Full Version : In my moment of clearness

LiL T
11-04-04, 10:41
I know there is a thread some where about this but I'm so slow today to find anyway. We need a ingame forum right here to keep all the keep it in the game posts away from community talk I'm getting mad cos the ingame ones don't work they crash the damn game. I'm cool and all everything is happy today so what you think maybe we get some new mods to do this as yeah it would some job to moderate an ingame forum. Come on players really do need to vent somewhere someplace at some other clan or player and it is not happening due to ingame ones been broken.

pease :angel:

sparrowtm
11-04-04, 10:48
pease :angel:

,,,,....!!!?? ... in case you missed them. :p

LiL T
11-04-04, 10:54
Ok how about this ingame forum would automaticly delete posts after they have been inactive for x amount of days this would be easyer. The mods would only need to check the active posts and the other ones will die after a while of inactivity. I know what there thinking about this sort of forum and they don't like the idea as it would = yet more work and a F*ck about for them. So just make posts go away after so many days an ingame forum would rock it would keep people upto date with whats going on.

Kenjuten
11-04-04, 11:00
The mods/GMs have unfortunately decided that no official ingame forums outside of NC will exist...they're currently doing their best to keep the ingame forums from piling up with the FUBAR ratio, but it seems no work in true-fixing the ingame forums will happen until DoY.

LiL T
11-04-04, 11:17
I is nice to think that those ingame forums would every work it would be really cool and give people something to do. But they are not working and an out of game forum would work better imo the mail feature ingame is great it works and should be kept. Now this so called ingame forum is really getting on my nerves it don't work hardly ever has and its getting worse it seems IT NEEDS FIXING FFS. Yeah it needs fixing they wonder why so many are posting shite in these forums well think of it this way people are in a pub drinking and wanna talk about what ever they want. But they can't and it makes things get boring the topics of conversation become nerf this nerf that all the time. I'm not instrested in this shit anymore comunity talk huh its full of nerf posts when I look at it.

Richard Slade
11-04-04, 12:03
I was gonna answer Ye, but then I saw the drom sex option.. sorry.....

LiL T
11-04-04, 12:27
I was gonna answer Ye, but then I saw the drom sex option.. sorry.....

hey its ok thats what its there for sucks to be you :lol:

j/k