PDA

View Full Version : warbots which damage do they do?

Superbron
10-04-04, 18:54
Hi,

Just thought about it and I came to X-ray, force and energy. Am I right here or did I leave something out? Anybody know which ratio it is?

Greetz

Aziraphale
10-04-04, 18:58
Blue beam 'o death does energy and x-ray i think. The rockets do force.

Alamais
10-04-04, 19:02
Yeah, the parashock beam does Energy/X-ray and the rockets do Force. The Titans seem to do more X-ray with that shot then Warbots do, as well.

amfest
10-04-04, 19:15
Actually it was my understanding that they do 3 attacks. Rockets, the para beam and then there is the multiple shot beam. Cause I've been hit by the multiple beam weapon and it won't shock me .. but then they'll attack a one shot beam and then i'll be shocked. I thought it looked a little bit different. Maybe I'm off but that's how it looks to me.

J. Folsom
10-04-04, 19:24
The rockets do force and fire, not just force.

Biznatchy
10-04-04, 19:41
Actually it was my understanding that they do 3 attacks. Rockets, the para beam and then there is the multiple shot beam. Cause I've been hit by the multiple beam weapon and it won't shock me .. but then they'll attack a one shot beam and then i'll be shocked. I thought it looked a little bit different. Maybe I'm off but that's how it looks to me.

Ya the shock beam is different then the xray/energy beam. Most time you dont even see the shock beam fire.

amfest
10-04-04, 19:55
Ya the shock beam is different then the xray/energy beam. Most time you dont even see the shock beam fire.
I think it's cause that beam is hardcore fast.

Sputnik
10-04-04, 19:57
The normal beam does just xray no energy...

t0tt3
10-04-04, 20:00
The big gun on the left side does little dmg and his little OH MY GOD freezer dosnt do any dmg at all just slaps you in the head so you cant move, then he spawns a superduper laser from his arm and that does mega dmg. If he sees you after you are slapped I would say RUN FORREST RUN!!!!! Poor APU cruel death from uber sniper to tickel tapper on his feet range :D

Go go titans go!!! :lol:

naimex
10-04-04, 20:00
Rockets = Force = Anti Personel Rockets
Multishot Beam = Energy/Xray = Blue
Parashock Beam = Shock = Lightblue

amfest
10-04-04, 21:20
Just looked at the parashock beam a while ago and it just looks like a blue version of the energy shot a soul cluster does I believe though ti's been a while since i've seen someone actually use a SC heh

steweygrrr
10-04-04, 21:41
Just looked at the parashock beam a while ago and it just looks like a blue version of the energy shot a soul cluster does I believe though ti's been a while since i've seen someone actually use a SC heh

Yeah which in turn looks like the PS lance

The multishot thing is all X-Ray as you can tell from spies being the only class, permitting you are wearing PA, you can get hit full on with next to no damage.

And the rockets are fire and force as they trigger both shelter and deflector when you get hit.

extract
11-04-04, 04:30
Id have to say beam does both energy and xray, cause my spy out of all chars i have takes the least amount of dmg from a warbot, and I dont even use shelter, however I got all energy in con, and PA3 and all xray bones, I can actually take on 2 warbots head on and kill them both before i get to 1/3 health, but on my monk with energy armor he gets owned by em for some reason due to lack of decent amount of xray, I really have no concrete evidence other than the fact Ive killed thousands.....