PDA

View Full Version : New Neocron Mob.. :)

Kasumi
10-04-04, 11:54
If Reakktor gave you a chance to create a mob for Neocron what kind of mob would it be??? How strong?? What would it look like?? Well here is my mob!!

Name: Subete wo Suteshimono and/or The End(If You want an english name)
Origin:Unknown
Form: Mechanical Dragon.
Health: 100000 ^-^
Size: 40% The size of a wasteland Sector.
Location: Island east of Neocron and TG. (Lots of Radiation poison)
AI: VERY SMART(Will use multiple attacks, can fly, wont move much)
Loot: Ancient PA, Tear Drop(RP Item), Heavens Strike(Melee)
Resist: Resistant to everthing. Xray does 50% less damage. Force 25% Less. Energy 75% Less. Fire 90% Less. Poison 120% less. Cannot Parashock or Damage boost it either.

Attacks:
"Ray(Multiple People, lots of energy)
Purple rays come out of the mouth of the creature and attack everyone.)

"Neutron Ray(same as Ray but lots of Xray)"

"Toxic Steam(Steam released that does LOTS Of poison damge to everyone"it stacks")"

"Pride of a Dragon(Near Creature(400Meters). LOTS of Fire,Xray,Energy,Poison, Unknown unblockable damage.)
Big explosion that happens when creature is near death. Damages everyone includeing the creature." *Will kill anyone except "maybe a PPU" if your caught to close*."

"Missile Pod(Random attack on people. ALOT of Pierce,Force,Fire."IT stacks")
Missiles fire out of the back of the creature and target people random. "

"Slash(Instant death if to close (20meters))
If you get to close it swings a claw and kills anyone close by.

"Tech Shock(Removes PPU spells off everyone)
Used randomly and very rare"

Description:
An escaped experiment of binding flesh and metal together to creature the ultimate creature. That could protect there newly created city. The origins of the creature are unknown though. The creature resembles that of a dragon but has the body of a machine. Runners should be cautious around it. It was created with lost technology so CityAdmin have no interest in researching this creature.

Ancient PA Description:
Armor made of lost technology. The armor was made to fit every persons body comfortably. It comform to the body with a special type of metal. Electric engines and circuits are none existant. It seems to move on "magic" but that is not the case. But rather "lost technology". 100Energy,80Xray,90Fire,120Poison,150Peirce/Force. 50to primary Subskills.
I would it rather not give any bonus's but more of a symbol of "I beat the strongest mob in Neocron" thing. ^_^

Heavens Strike Descriptions:
A sword created with lost technology. I was named the Heavens Strike for its beautiful luster, and how the electronic fibers glowed during the night. The Heavens Strike and the person who obtained it disappeared one night during a night time trip to an island. NO TL but does 350% more damage than the strongest Melee.

oK thats mine! Now have fun! ^_^

Dribble Joy
10-04-04, 11:56
Reminds me of a cirtain 'unkillable' dragon in EQ.....

With regards to the actual mob;

The PA shouldn't have bonuses armour or otherwise above that of normal PA, BUT, it has a really cool model :D.

amfest
10-04-04, 12:35
err well I doubt I'll be very detailed but umm

King Launcher
rank ?? 3 stars
Size: basically the size of a launcher cyclops with big long strong legs attached.
not sure on health wise
It would still have the rocket launcher arm but it would have a big arm with metal objects attached to it with the fist area having some spikes jutting out of it and a psonic glove attached.

In additon to it's rocket launcher having alot more dmg than a regular launcher cyclops it would have 2 other attacks. One of the new attacks would be a psi hold spell that would be a slow fire attack. Basically it would look like a FA flying across but if it hits you your body will be frozen and lifted into the air in which the king launcher will fire 2 quick rocketblasts that will hit for sure. 2nd attack would be a massive melee punch that's alot stronger than a butchee and woudl even knock you on the ground like you were dead and it would take you 2 seconds to get back up on your feet to do anything. (while on ground it can't punch you but it can fire rockets at you :D )

Location: Storage lvls 8 only boss located in the outzone sectors.

it woudl drop techs on occassion, lvl 2 implants and a new levitate psi spell

another mob could be
Name: deranged monk
rank 3 stars
health ???
basically a monk with torn looking clothes. maybe a mohawk ;)
Would cast holy lighnting, heal on itself, and would cast a new spell. the animation for the new spell would be the character raising their hands to the sky and a red ball of fire appearing a lil in front of them and high that would shoot meteor looking balls of flame down at the intended target. Would fire like 3 flaming balls.

Drop would be techs, various monk armor, and new spell meteor storm

rob444
10-04-04, 19:24
Name: Overmind

Spawns chaos cave mobs around itself and fires deadly toxic clouds everywhere. O_o

Barak
10-04-04, 19:27
this is neocron not FF for crying out loud..bah..

rob444
10-04-04, 19:30
Barak who are you refering to :wtf:

amfest
10-04-04, 19:37
that's sorta mean barak. And I don't see anything wrong with a dragon in game as we do HAVE dragons in teh world though they aren't as HUGE as fantasy dragons a kodomo dragon is rather large and hardcore dangerous. Now imagine one mutating hardcore and getting really huge with experiments being done to it to mechanically inhance it. *shrugs* this is one of those fun posts though. Add to the thread don't put ill comments plz.

Barak
10-04-04, 19:40
meh, after playing SWG and such games "uber" mobs arnt fun they just take ages to kill and allways end up camped for any nice loot.

but eh if it's just fun i'll go be mean to other people.

JackScratch
10-04-04, 19:56
mad PKer - Does energy/fire dmg, lots of it
Found anywhere in the wastes or non safezones in the city.
looks like a runner, could have any of a variety of skins.
doesn't make any noise while it attacks, but talks smack after you kill it.
Loot - 1 half used health kit

naimex
10-04-04, 19:58
A million years ago, I wrote an RP story, in the RP forum..

but I don´t backup my stories.. because I would rather make a new one each time.

I had an Archeological guy out in the "restricted area" and found a Grim Tyrant..

can´t remember the stats I gave it..

but hell, here are a few mobs I can think of right here, right now.

Name : Berzerker
Origin : Mutated Aggressive Human
Attack Types : Ranged, Melee
Weapons of Choice :
Ranged : Shotgun
Melee : Face Scratchers Claw
Hit Points : 1000
Loot : Berzerk Chip 1, Berzerk Chip 2, + Junk

Name : Radiated Shark
Origin : Mutated Shark
Attack Types : Melee
Weapons of Choice :
Ranged : None
Melee : Shark Jaw
Hit Points : 100000
Loot : Shark Jaw (junk), Shark Fins (junk), Shark Blood (Drug, gives 50 body health skill for 10 minutes)

Name : Mutated Whale (a Whale with sharp teeth)
Origin : Mutated Whale
Weapons of Choice :
Ranged : Sonic (like the mechturtles shots)
Melee : Whale Bite
Hit Points : 220000
Loot : Whale Jaw (junk), Whale fins (junk), Whale Blood (Drug, gives 50 body health skill and 20 athletics skill for 10 minutes)

Name : Enraged Mutated Sea Gull
Origin : Mutated Sea Gull
Weapons of Choice :
Ranged : Toxic Shit
Melee : Bite
Hit Points : 300
Loot : Junk

Name : Bee Comb
Origin : Bee Comb
Attack Types : Ranged
Weapons of Choice :
Ranged : Spawns Bees (5/5 instead of the 2/2 from sewers)
Melee : None
Hit Points : 200
Loot : Honey (Booster, Stamina x10)

amfest
10-04-04, 20:06
err the radiated shark has more health than the Mutated Whale :eek:

I really reallly like the bee comb idea but I think it should be a wasp's nest instead to spawn neat looking slightly large wasps

naimex
10-04-04, 20:16
err the radiated shark has more health than the Mutated Whale :eek:

I really reallly like the bee comb idea but I think it should be a wasp's nest instead to spawn neat looking slightly large wasps

Fixed..

missed a "0" in the whales health :p

JackScratch
10-04-04, 20:20
I realy love the aquatic animals, those will be particularly fun, as the only way to kill them would be low tech melee. It would give those melee tanks something to do that no one else could.

A million years ago, I wrote an RP story, in the RP forum..

but I don´t backup my stories.. because I would rather make a new one each time.

I had an Archeological guy out in the "restricted area" and found a Grim Tyrant..

can´t remember the stats I gave it..

but hell, here are a few mobs I can think of right here, right now.

Name : Berzerker
Origin : Mutated Aggressive Human
Weapons of Choice :
Ranged : Shotgun
Melee : Face Scratchers Claw
Hit Points : 1000
Loot : Berzerk Chip 1, Berzerk Chip 2, + Junk

Name : Radiated Shark
Origin : Mutated Shark
Attack Types : Melee
Weapons of Choice :
Ranged : None
Melee : Shark Jaw
Hit Points : 100000
Loot : Shark Jaw (junk), Shark Fins (junk), Shark Blood (Drug, gives 50 body health skill for 10 minutes)

Name : Mutated Whale (a Whale with sharp teeth)
Origin : Mutated Whale
Weapons of Choice :
Ranged : Sonic (like the mechturtles shots)
Melee : Whale Bite
Hit Points : 220000
Loot : Whale Jaw (junk), Whale fins (junk), Whale Blood (Drug, gives 50 body health skill and 20 athletics skill for 10 minutes)

Origin : Mutated Sea Gull
Weapons of Choice :
Melee : Bite
Hit Points : 300
Loot : Junk

Name : Bee Comb
Origin : Bee Comb
Attack Types : Ranged
Weapons of Choice :
Ranged : Spawns Bees (5/5 instead of the 2/2 from sewers)
Melee : None
Hit Points : 200
Loot : Honey (Booster, Stamina x10)

n3m
10-04-04, 20:21

lmao :lol:

Rai Wong
10-04-04, 20:39
The Monkeh Queen

sexy near naked monk lady with dual pain easers, and can cast holy heal on herself also use holy lightning. Near indestructible HP and will sex corpses...She also has a special emote to "moon" you her ass when she chooses, too very high AI.

Her loot: is The Ultimate Female Monk PA, basicaly whatevery slutty clothes she was wearing and it gives +118 to APU, yes males can use it...but it would look really weird...maybe guy monks are sexy in that slutty crap too.

She would spawn in random locations, and seeing her could be a blessing or a curse, she doesn't neccesary attack you. She might decide to sex you instead for those of us who are monk lady fans... e.g monk guys...

warngau
10-04-04, 20:44
Sounds like Omega Weapon from FF VIII

msdong
10-04-04, 22:19
i really like the naimex ocean cratures and we need boats and islands :)

some cool cratures can be put in the vulcan caves. Phönix, Fire Lizzards and dont forget those vulcan cave shamans das spawn fire elementals that look like snakes of fire or big "trolls".

big mobs that need 20+ ppl is not NC style. it dont fit somehow. nc need "caves" that need teamwork. ahh i dont know it this is a right quote but "the way is the goal". making a cave that need 3-4 special abilitys it what i see as the classic bossmob.

amfest
10-04-04, 22:44
well mob resists could help with people having to teamup but then again people will just most likely have different versions of their weapons with each ammo mod on it or something. heh

Kenjuten
11-04-04, 00:09
mad PKer - Does energy/fire dmg, lots of it
Found anywhere in the wastes or non safezones in the city.
looks like a runner, could have any of a variety of skins.
doesn't make any noise while it attacks, but talks smack after you kill it.
Loot - 1 half used health kit
Sounds very much like the Leets in Anarchy Online..go read up about them, it's funny. :D They're kinda like squirrels you wanna kill because they talk during battle and when they die like script kiddies. :lol:

Lanigav
11-04-04, 00:57
I think it would be mighty nifty if each corner of the game had a super uber mob to fight as the ultimate mob challenge. A 200/200 ubermob that spawns an assload of 120/120 mobs, which in turn spawn a shitload of their own mobs.

Northeast corner - Worm of the Gods. Basically a super big fat sandcrawler that sends out heavy damage poison globs everywhere, and then spawns a bunch of 120/120 sandcrawlers, which spawn a bunch of 80/80 Hazard Worms, which spawn a bunch of normal sandcrawlers.

Northwest corner - WarMech. A really fuckin' huge warbot type mob with insanely high direct damage and an AOE attack but can only attack one person at a time. Spawns a bunch of 120/120 Plasma Warbots, which would spawn a bunch of normal warbots.

Southwest corner - Abomination. In order to help protect themselves, the mutants of Reagants have used the horrible experiements performed on them to their advantage, and created a large, nasty, smelly piece of flesh thing with a shitload of arms equipped with a shitload of rifles, both low and high tech. Unsure what kind of mobs it could spawn, since there really isn't anything that high as far as muties go.

Southeast corner - Grim Violator. The fire mob to end all fire mobs. Spawns many, many Grim Chasers and Grim Persecutors, which would spawn their own shit.

Kasumi
11-04-04, 01:42
This is suppose to be a fun thread! You dont have to be mean. http://www.bb.isas.ne.jp/iteyan/sozai/chai_gusun.gif

amfest
11-04-04, 01:56
Southwest corner - Abomination. In order to help protect themselves, the mutants of Reagants have used the horrible experiements performed on them to their advantage, and created a large, nasty, smelly piece of flesh thing with a shitload of arms equipped with a shitload of rifles, both low and high tech. Unsure what kind of mobs it could spawn, since there really isn't anything that high as far as muties go.

ohhhh you need to go play with doomharbringers.

RedVII
11-04-04, 06:08
There is one MoB I'd like to see in the game a Failed Replcation, a error in the genetic replication system that makes a mass of living flesh with no real mind just attacks anything and everything.

Nash_Brigham
11-04-04, 06:49
O_o That dragon is too huge. 40% the size of a wasteland sector? Means a runner could hide anywhere and still hit the mob. Maybe 25% bigger than a big hover bomber.

Anyways, Something to include, something to include.

Radioactive Slug
Rank 1/1<
Attack: Mucus slime trail (does no damage but causes you to fall on your ass all the time)
Hit Points: Special (only way to kill it is with a specially designed salt shaker launcher :D )

Prankster26193
11-04-04, 15:15
Cool idea if ya ask me. But make the PA say.....

"I killed the strongest mob in neocron, and all I got was this lousy Power Armor"

Opar
11-04-04, 17:05
Big Drom
120/120 ***
Huge Drom, sends out lots of normal Droms.

Loot : Dildo of Dromness, Dromskin Sexx0r protection, Drom circumsision kit, Dromskin Thong, bra. Also drops F tech parts (Fuckingsuperduperamazing100millioncreditseach tech parts)

Kenjuten
11-04-04, 18:33
Cool idea if ya ask me. But make the PA say.....

"I killed the strongest mob in neocron, and all I got was this lousy Power Armor"
:lol:

I hope DoY will come with many more mobs to play with. :)

El_MUERkO
11-04-04, 19:46
Donkey 5/5

Harmless creature

Morganth
13-04-04, 02:25
I like the idea of their being uber boss mobs, however if they introduce mob resists I guess it will become a little more interesting, especially if you don't expect a mob to be immune to your wep and you end up dying to like a WB, lol.

amfest
13-04-04, 03:43
I like the idea of their being uber boss mobs, however if they introduce mob resists I guess it will become a little more interesting, especially if you don't expect a mob to be immune to your wep and you end up dying to like a WB, lol.
yes mob resists would work out nicely I think. Not just the right armor setup but the right weapon also.

Some other ideas.

giant armadillo
49/49
Health: ????
Attack: bite - also curls up into a protective ball reducing shots on it down to 1/4 their power, In this state it rolls at target causing force dmg.
Drop: junk, lvl 1 imps, gamma bones, Armor pieces of armadillo (not sure what exactly I was thinking maybe to pick various armors that are around those levels of a runner who can kill it evenly and increase the force and pierce just a lil on them. )

I'd also like to see a porcupine that does about the same as the armadillo but it just runs into an enemy with it's quills and also ducks down in place and shoots quills at everyone nearby. would most likely be a 1-2 star rank mob .. i say 1 star cause I dont' really see enough of those and would be in teh TH center area valleys.

naimex
13-04-04, 04:51
Armadillo would be nice..

porcupine might be a bit much, but definitely an Armadillo..

Morganth
13-04-04, 07:04
Armadillo would be nice..

porcupine might be a bit much, but definitely an Armadillo..

Thinking about it, if ricochets were implemented into the game this would be cool. The Armadillo curls up, you emtpy a couple of Gat clips into it to find they ricochet all around you, hitting yourself and others around. Then you could ricochet bullets round walls and crap, lol.

Elroy Jetson
13-04-04, 08:31
Mutant Anenome(sp?)
120/120
Lives in the western swamp area.
Twist on the octopus thingys. Only this mob comes up around you and you are traped in the middle of it. It lashes out at you with poison tentacles and the only way to escape it is to kill the sum bitch. Others can jump in and help but once there in they can't get out. This mob would be big. tentacles would be op wall hieght. Loot=Rifle and pistol poison mods./ Anti poison PA +75

Pan Handler
45/45
Doesn't do any dmg but if you get to close to it. your bank starts going down slowl Loot= get your money back. basicly a pain in the ass mob.