PDA

View Full Version : Player Apathy

Archeus
10-04-04, 11:04
I rerolled Archeus.

However to make it intresting I hid everything he owned all over Tech Haven SEC2 (eg. Reveller, Apt keys with loot in them). Then I advertise that I have an important message and first 9 people to get to me to hear the message get 100k each.

It took AGES for even 4 people to show up. Finally I said the next person gets 500k. Still takes a while then they show up. Once I told them about the hidden loot they were off enjoying themselves.

But for the amount of moaning going on that there is no events. :p People need to be a bit more proactive.

Aziraphale
10-04-04, 13:43
Damn, was that on Saturn? Wish I hadnt missed that =P I always give up hunting or whatever mundane task im doing if somethings going on

metalangel
10-04-04, 13:46
Sinradio events have a bit of a following now, if only people woulod stop bringing clan hatred with them to our events things would be even better :D

Argent
10-04-04, 13:54
Perhaps it's because 99.999% of the time when people say something like "First one to trade me gets 1 million nc!" is total bullshit. No wonder noone ever reacts to such things.

XSuneX
10-04-04, 14:50
Maybe they did not want to have things too easy for them selves.

Shadow Dancer
10-04-04, 15:30
Perhaps it's because 99.999% of the time when people say something like "First one to trade me gets 1 million nc!" is total bullshit. No wonder noone ever reacts to such things.

Yup.

I went on many "hunts" for people that just attacked me or said "lolloollo" when I found them.

Clownst0pper
10-04-04, 15:49
The Saturn OP war tournament that ive organised, I havnt had one application yet.

Pretty silly really seen as there are mc5 chips of ur choice for the winners.

and all theyve gotta do is send in an application and show up and fight.

And then people moan there are a lack of events, yet dont take part. :mad:

Alashandra_D.
10-04-04, 16:06
Lack of enthusiasm for events, when demanded by Runners, makes FCs and GMs cry.

:(

-Alash

JackScratch
10-04-04, 17:46
the people who complain about the lack of content and events are realy the same people causeing trouble. Most people can easily enetertain themselves, and without Ganking. So many times I have seen threads where people say "what is there to do in Neocron besides leveling and ganking?" I always answer "what can't you do, politics, start a business, start a crusade, or make up your own activity. Neocron is limited only by your imagination." To date I believe one person has gotten the idea from ny posts and started a transport business, on Uranus I believe. Events, player or mod, are a great idea, sadly one that is lost on the prolatariat masses who play this game.