PDA

View Full Version : Stealth and Drug haze/flash link ?? :wtf:

NexusPlexus
10-04-04, 10:09
I just ran from J 03 to MB with a capped PE.
Repetitively stealthing all the way, just for the fun of it.

After about 5 mins of non-stop running and stealthing I started getting a faint drug haze like when u come down from drugging up.
The more I stealthed the rougher the haze became and the character even started running all f*cked up like when u overdose.

When did this little development come about may I ask?

Is this a backlash at all stealthers who want to stealth around op wars ?

Omnituens
10-04-04, 10:15
been in for ages now

if you use stealth 1 repeatedly you'll get it, you wont on the others due to the fact you use them 1/2, 1/3 or 1/6 of the time

Drake6k
10-04-04, 10:15
It rarely happens and only if you have stealthed a good number of times... Yes it was in the patch notes a while back. IMO it should happen after you stealth the 2nd time...

Leebzie
10-04-04, 12:02
Yea, its been in for a while and its a bit worse than it was as of late.

amfest
10-04-04, 12:15
I agree, if you stealth . come out and stealth again right after you shoud receive the drugflash begining there andif you contiune it should become unbearble.

After about 5 mins of non-stop running and stealthing I started getting a faint drug haze like when u come down from drugging up.

What a penalty! only took 5 min ;)

yea it's been in for a long while now . . . some say they get it quickly and alot of others say they never see it.

Judge
10-04-04, 12:22
Yeah, don't complain... I mean its hardly hard to just run and stealth if necessary right? You don't need to stealth for 5 mins straight.

Q`alooaith
10-04-04, 12:31
You only realy need stealth when zoning..

Or when you spot somthing you can't or don't want to kill and have to run past..

Rade
10-04-04, 13:15
stealth has always been giving a slight drugflash, if you combine stealthing
with drugging (even antidrugs) you are pretty much fucked.

**edit: not that all the pro-ppu/parashock and anti-stealth ppl seem to care
or even know about it tho.

kurai
10-04-04, 16:04
stealth has always been giving a slight drugflash, if you combine stealthing
with drugging (even antidrugs) you are pretty much fucked.Indeed.

Escaping from a PPU and his associated hangers on can be a real pain. One anti-shock & one anti-damage boost drug as you stealth, then you spend the next two minutes staggering around in a blinding drunken haze stealthing at random hoping like fuck you are actually heading away from the danger.

If you got poison stacked by an APU as well, and had to pop an antidote too ? *shudder*