PDA

View Full Version : Could we please have more GM run events in NC?

XSuneX
10-04-04, 00:23
Could we please have more GM run events in NC?

I just think those are sooooooooooo fun. :)

And just to make my request validized I'll send it to: helpdesk@neocron.com

Dribble Joy
10-04-04, 00:41
The empahsis on events currently is with the faction councillor system.

Talk to your FC and your FCAs (there's a sticky with their names), about this sort of thing.

OK, the WAS a sticky... where it go?

Opar
10-04-04, 00:51
http://neocron.jafc.de/showthread.php?t=95787

Brammers
10-04-04, 01:29
http://neocron.jafc.de/showthread.php?t=95787
There was another thread on FC's and one quote was on the lines of there are events, but you may not see them until you look.

Arbiter
10-04-04, 01:32
Yes, and indeed there are events around. At the moment a whole lot of things are going on. We need to prepare something RP wise with the counsellors first, before it really can take off.

Zu (Pluto)
10-04-04, 01:55
Go Arbiter and the EC/FC team!

*preps a big jar of cookies for later*

Zu

Kenjuten
10-04-04, 05:58
There are numerous events happening, a bunch of them aren't trumpeted on the forums apparently.

Had to attend a meeting between Chran & BD the other day, probably would have missed it completely if I wasn't on. :D

Keiron
10-04-04, 05:59
/me mutters something about no DRE FC on Pluto at all.

Kenjuten
10-04-04, 06:30
/me mutters something about noticing DRE is pretty much nonexistant...and then mutters some more about the low population peak times...etcetera, etcetera

Drake6k
10-04-04, 06:49
Being a active part of Black Dragon I've been in two events in the last week. One yesterday and another last friday I think. Arbiter and the FCs are doing a great job. If it keeps up like this I have nothing to complain about.

Cytaur
10-04-04, 08:09
GMs are testing DoY, that's why they dump everything on FC's :lol: And those FC's are regular players like any of us. Plus they don't have GM powers, all events must be planned within 2 weeks notice ! So I guess more events will be out when DoY will be finalized.

You don't believe me that GMs are testing DoY ? Go read Thanatos' interview...