PDA

View Full Version : New DOY preview....from my dreams? o_O

Lanigav
09-04-04, 21:47
I had the oddest experience last night. My mind basically gave me its own psuedo preview of DoY, with some people haven't the same look and others having new skins. The place we were fighting was also some new rocky area with a slightly green tint and someone was using some sort of newfangled assault rifle similar to the CAR in Unreal 2. I also had that weird detached feeling where I knew I was playing a game yet it felt like I was pulling the trigger myself and pulling about 7 different guns out of my pockets.

Here's the funny part. I synced out and woke up. :lol:

I need to cut down my playtime on this damn game. :p

Oath
09-04-04, 22:14
You need prozac.

That or a good smack in the head.....

Had one a while back.......very disturbing, cept it was FF7.... O_o

Zanathos
10-04-04, 07:15
LoL!

funneh siggy oath :)

Benjie
10-04-04, 07:24
I've had a Neocron dream before.
I was in plaza, except it was market day. I knocked over a market stall and fruit rolled everywhere. I remember thinking "cool!!!" for some reason.

Then I went up the lift into my plaza 2 appartment and logged onto Neocron via the Hometerm. Now that WAS weird. O_o

Cytaur
10-04-04, 08:10
I've had neocron dream too once or twice...

Glok
10-04-04, 13:00
I have Neocron dreams all the time... I've gotten used to it by now... O_o

Benjie
10-04-04, 13:01
Classic.

Glok
10-04-04, 13:11
Hay! You can't make that your sig! It's embarrassing! :(

edit: What would you say if I told you I have dreams of LoMing and reassigning skillpoints? 8| 8|

Benjie
10-04-04, 13:17

edit: What would you say if I told you I have dreams of LoMing and reassigning skillpoints? 8| 8|

Why I'd lmao of course!
Thats really cool. I envy you now, you must have such a creative mind!

:D

If you _really_ have a problem with my signature, DM me and I'll put marx's dribble back instead.

Q`alooaith
10-04-04, 13:18
I Here's the funny part. I synced out and woke up.

damn, your not meant to rember that..

Too much XMP is my guess, the duster is just a cool rifle anit it, probably me on the other end cause you know I'd frag you with any of them guns...

Go for a jog, exercise..

Glok
10-04-04, 13:19
If you _really_ have a problem with my signature, DM me and I'll put marx's dribble back instead.Nono, no problem... I just didn't think it was quoteworthy. Is having Neocron dreams every night really that strange?

I dream of PvP ALL the time. I think my skills have actually improved just because of the crazy shit I do in dreams... how's that? :rolleyes:

Q`alooaith
10-04-04, 13:21
Is having Neocron dreams every night really that strange?

Your just asking to be quoted in a sig with a statment like that.

Glok
10-04-04, 13:21
I dare you. :p

Benjie
10-04-04, 13:23
Nono, no problem... I just didn't think it was quoteworthy. Is having Neocron dreams every night really that strange?

It sounds cool, the way you worded it.

No it's not strange to have dreams about Neocron, it's strange that it is not really strange. :(

I dare you. :p
Q'alooaith I'll quote it if you do! :p ^^

steweygrrr
10-04-04, 13:25
I wonder if this how other junkies spend their nights? Dreaming of their addiction?

I think we need to form Neocrack Anonymous here...

XSuneX
10-04-04, 13:27

Classic.

AAAAAHAHAHA HA HA HEHEHE!!!!

Q`alooaith
10-04-04, 13:27
Q'alooaith I'll quote it if you do! :p ^^

ok then..

needing somthing a little less with the crowd than "remove Para"

Benjie
10-04-04, 13:29
ok then..
Kewl.

NC DREAMS > SW:G DREAMS

metalangel
10-04-04, 13:44
Anyone ever dreamed of being ganked?

steweygrrr
10-04-04, 14:06
Anyone ever dreamed of being ganked?

Its all that ever happens to me....I have no real memories of WINNING in PvP so me head has nothing to go off. Not that there was anything in there in the first place.... 8| O_o

@ Q....my sig is only remove para because I am showing my support for it not because everyone else is doing it. And remember kiddies this is a PPU saying remove para.....

Shadow Dancer
10-04-04, 15:19
I once had a dream that I was jobless and had no life. Phew, thank god i woke up and am back in Neocron ready to take a few courier missions for my company. Bye guys....

Oh god!!............

MrChumble
10-04-04, 18:02
The only neocron dream I've had was the inspiration for my sig pic. I was a carebear (rainbow :D ) and was running around with a machine gun killing PKers. It was a very satisfying dream :lol: