PDA

View Full Version : when is patch coming out?

Heavyporker
09-04-04, 18:42
I just want to know, because it seems that things on all servers (with exception of jupiter/venus) is starting to stagnate a bit (including the ingame forums)...

I mean, what's the problem holding up the entire patch? is it all the planned patch features, or maybe just one or two things (like damage testing or mob resists) in which case, why not just separate out the things that work now and patch to retail?

Kenjuten
09-04-04, 18:56
Doesn't most of it have to do with Lupus reworking all the TLs on ALL the items in NC? ...Well...maybe not all the items...but a shitload. O_o

Dribble Joy
09-04-04, 18:57
The weapon tl rework probably won't see retail before DoY.

Heavyporker
09-04-04, 19:02
well, yeah... including TLs of chems, which quite suprised me... kind of makes me wonder if those heretofore unused chems will now have recipes for their construction.

and as I suggested, if the weapon TLs is taking so much work, why not split the patch and install the stuff that now works and is tested?

Dribble Joy
09-04-04, 19:04
INdeed, we will probably see the Mob resist changes and a few other things soon(tm).

jernau
09-04-04, 19:08
Maybe they'll fix the TH lifts and the SCs.

Heavyporker
09-04-04, 19:10
Oh man, that too. That's the obvious shit.

The fix-it patch. That'd be good.

Kugero
09-04-04, 21:03
you can add HC PA2 armor to the list. I consistantly notice penalties not being applied at all or applied to the wrong attribute skill. (and yes I've relogged, zoned, swapped the armor out, etc.)

or the DB sync with the client is still a wee bit borked :wtf:

yavimaya
10-04-04, 02:37
you can add HC PA2 armor to the list. I consistantly notice penalties not being applied at all or applied to the wrong attribute skill. (and yes I've relogged, zoned, swapped the armor out, etc.)

or the DB sync with the client is still a wee bit borked :wtf:

most of the time i dont seem to get my X-ray resist from Gamma bones either, well atleast it doesnt show up...