PDA

View Full Version : Forum polls

MrChumble
09-04-04, 02:46
You know it makes sense.

amfest
09-04-04, 03:20
this was what i was fearing with the current poll to the top of the forum with each vote. My only real gripe though is that the mods should get busy and close threads that are 2 months old or 3 pages gone cause I've been seeing some people riving threads that were several months old. It's either someone just digging through for polls or they are finding them through the similar thread links at the bottom

Valkyrie
09-04-04, 03:30
yeah lol i got REALLY confused reading thorugh that ancient melee thread marx accientally bumped, especially when someone asked to boost pistols :lol:

Shadow Dancer
09-04-04, 04:46
The amount of polls don't bother me, only some of the options do.

Biased options and "dr0m sex lololo" options really annoy the shiz out of me. lol

amfest
09-04-04, 04:50
your dancing fubby wubby annoys me also shadow dancer :D I want a game where I can use it for target practice ;)

Yea alot of the poll choices are totally lame when they are just totally bias BS and failed lame attempts at comedy. But I guess some people have to try things to make themselves feel important. *shrugs*

naimex
09-04-04, 04:51
i want the option to be able to disable the "poll to the top when voted on thing" cuz its driving me insane..

Marx
09-04-04, 05:00
yeah lol i got REALLY confused reading thorugh that ancient melee thread marx accientally bumped, especially when someone asked to boost pistols :lol:
I didn't bump it, whoever voted bumped it - voting now bumps threads, hence why there's also an old FoMK vs. NC thread now floating around.

Birkoff
09-04-04, 05:12
Bias poll suck but drom options are now part of these forums :)

WE'D MISS THEM!

jernau
09-04-04, 19:19
Bias poll suck but drom options are now part of these forums :)

WE'D MISS THEM!
I wouldn't. They were slightly amusing two years ago but things move on.