PDA

View Full Version : Just Thinking!

ZoomZoom
08-04-04, 19:20
Faction less runners should be able to gr anywhere as they cant takes any ops and they have no ememys also le players.

what you all think? :angel:

Kenjuten
08-04-04, 19:50
factionless have allied/neutral status with every major faction...

only reason I can see that GRs get closed even to them is if the clan controlling the respective OPs are dicks and close them to everyone but clan. :p

But I see your point.

Nidhogg
08-04-04, 20:31
Moved to Comm Talk.

N

Shadow Dancer
08-04-04, 20:38
I think one of the KK members said that factionless isn't actually supposed to be a path that you can take.

Kenjuten
08-04-04, 21:20
That is because the way to get there includes utilizing a bug/glitch in the faction system.. :p

Cytaur
08-04-04, 22:28
what about evertime you're factionless, you get transported back to newbie MC5 and you become CityAdmin or a faction at random.

Kenjuten
09-04-04, 02:05
sounds like a neat solution...except for one problem:

People'd feign factionless as capped players simply to fuck around with newbie MC5....

I'll leave that to you if it's a problem or not, I'm simply pointing it out.

MrChumble
09-04-04, 02:08
Moved to Comm Talk.

N

Wow moving threads actually works properly in this forum version :)

I'd be ok with the idea of letting LEd people gr anywhere, but not unclanned un-LE'd runners. They can shoot a fun in an OP war as well as anyone else.

Kenjuten
09-04-04, 02:29
Heh, yeah Chumble, the problem is the topic was concerning Factionless peeps and not LE'd peeps.....

But yeah, LE'd people probably should be able to GR anywhere....LEs hardly have any good points nowadays...

Estabin
09-04-04, 04:34
LEs should be disabled in War zones... to balance this out I guess more hunting zones should be introduced as well as GR points for LE players which is prolly too much to ask for so it will never happen.

bounty
09-04-04, 04:53
LEs should be disabled in War zones... to balance this out I guess more hunting zones should be introduced as well as GR points for LE players which is prolly too much to ask for so it will never happen.

I agree 100% with this. I'm sick of LE spies. Really lame.

Estabin
09-04-04, 05:24
Also the thing about factionless people being able to GR everywhere, nope can't see that as a good thing. Would be easy to take one of my characters and turn him factionless so I can GR out to an OP that my clan wants, scout it out, kill a few turrets and cause havoc... people would definately take advantage of the situation.