PDA

View Full Version : Droner Con+Str lvling - Pain in the ass

Clownst0pper
08-04-04, 18:58
Am 95 base int and dex on my droner, capped psi, 21 str, and 35con.

And really, its becomming mind numbing.

Now people have suggested repairing, and going melee combat, and generally being hit. Ive been GR killed and its all stupidly slow.

Is there nothing else I can do to raise str + con?

Im told constructing vehicle 10's works well. Does it?

Needing some pointers as I hate sub skills not capped! :mad: :rolleyes:

Oath
08-04-04, 19:02
Constructing works wonders for STR sure, and it is really fast, but the best way to gain con is with a PPU and a tank with MOONIE, however this is now deemed an exploit :( O_o

Jest
08-04-04, 19:10
Constructing works wonders for STR sure, and it is really fast, but the best way to gain con is with a PPU and a tank with MOONIE, however this is now deemed an exploit :( O_o You could always duels between the droner and tank, but the droner can only use his fists, and gets a PPU to buff him. 8|

Barring that maybe invest in some melee combat and get a PPU to hunt Cyclops Launchers. Ive leved two spies (non droners) and Str/Con were the first to cap actually doing that.

n3m
08-04-04, 19:13
yep constructing is great for STR. You could also construct lots of PSI booster 3's (boring, but does the trick plus its nice for your monk ;))

Oath
08-04-04, 19:14
You could always duels between the droner and tank, but the droner can only use his fists, and gets a PPU to buff him. 8|

:lol: :lol: :lol:

1337. the melee and launcher idea sounds liek a good un.

Scikar
08-04-04, 21:02
Constructing works wonders for STR sure, and it is really fast, but the best way to gain con is with a PPU and a tank with MOONIE, however this is now deemed an exploit :( O_o

It says it's an exploit if you shoot yourself. It doesn't say anything about being shot by someone else/shooting someone else.

Oath
08-04-04, 21:04
It says it's an exploit if you shoot yourself. It doesn't say anything about being shot by someone else/shooting someone else.

It also said that not every exploit is listed for obvious reasons, carbonite himself said it was an exploit so........

Scikar
08-04-04, 21:13
In that case we need a CON XP boost. I doubt there's a single tank with capped CON who didn't cap it by getting shot with AoE. In a full OP war I get 20k CON at most, and I get a whole 30k from a WB. I need 60 million XP just to hit the cap, let alone getting all the way up to what I'll need for WoC. That means 2000 WBs to cap CON, which is frankly ridiculous.

MrChumble
08-04-04, 21:17
Testing your resists against a moonie isn't an exploit, and cos dmg is a bit random you'll need to get shot lots and lots of times to get a good average result :angel:

Oath
08-04-04, 21:22
In that case we need a CON XP boost. I doubt there's a single tank with capped CON who didn't cap it by getting shot with AoE. In a full OP war I get 20k CON at most, and I get a whole 30k from a WB. I need 60 million XP just to hit the cap, let alone getting all the way up to what I'll need for WoC. That means 2000 WBs to cap CON, which is frankly ridiculous.

I agree, and i also think that the new support policies should be re-written as some of the things mentioned are a joke, it also needs to be made more clear what exactly is taken to be exploiting, i understand that of course they cant give us a comprehensive list, but lets be honest, the new support rules leave us more confused than ever :D

mr murb
08-04-04, 22:41
as someone with a capped droner (str and con included).
I did it with melee.

I also have a construction mule with capped str.

of the 2, I perferred to raise str via melee.
It will also take care of your con problem.

but they were both slow.
but is more fun to kill stuff.