PDA

View Full Version : [brainport] beyonets, read it damnf00

cRazy2003
08-04-04, 14:40
howdeh ye all,
i was thinking about why dont we have another mod for weapons, but make it a beyonet, and for those who dont know what a beyonet is, its the knife which people have on the end of there guns to stabb0rz people with, (0n0es!)it could be a rare mod, or make it a normal mod but make the knife shit

:p a rare one could be a bit more useful, it could even be a new monkeh pwning weapon for people who use energy weapons, since knifes do pierce damage, the reason are mainly because it could be a addition to using a torch, ive seen when people have for example a 5 slot cs theyve put every mod on but its already all artifact and has 1 or 2 ammo mods, , and ending up putting a torch on it :p .

i think it would be so much more ub0r to see an extended combat knife sticking out the front of it, and it would look even better on a rifle, or even a small one on a pistol :D it could be the guns secondery attack, which youd have to assign a button for, so if your in a duel, and your shooting away, press the secondery attack button and w00t he swings his cannon forward and shoves the knife in the enemies face :) , maybe if not for cannons at least something like a beyonet for pistols or rifles as youd normally find them on those, and id personally prefer a knife sticking out the front of my rifle then a torch :p so what do j00 think?

Rade
08-04-04, 14:58
I like. Works as relatively weak melee weapon. Bitch to implement tho.

El_MUERkO
08-04-04, 15:22
Dont dis torches, torches rock like mighty sox!

I suppose this migh be of use for rifles but pistols, and heavy combat weapons like the CS hit more up close.

But even on rifles many would rather try to get a good lock and do large damage than stab peopel for low damage.

ezza
08-04-04, 15:29
bring back lasersights for cursed souls, thats what i say

Scikar
08-04-04, 15:34
I'd imagine smacking someone around the face with a CS would do more damage than any poxy little knife attached to it could. :p

So I say whack people with weapons Halo-style, and have bayonets on rifles which would do more damage. Rifles need some loving anyway, bayonets might do just that (laserblade bayonet anyone?).

amfest
08-04-04, 15:35
Have it where you can build the knife seperatly for it's own effectivness and then you can add a special poison mod to it and the other 2 melee mods to add dmg and a slight poisoning effect. You'd need at least 10 melee points to use it which shouldnt' be a problem with bones i think. But the more you have the more dmg it uses and faster it strikes. Would be nice for those times you accidently run out of ammo but something is almost dead ;)

Oath
08-04-04, 15:36
I likez it.

Add me some flashbangs and i'll be happy :D

Kenjuten
08-04-04, 18:55
I'd imagine smacking someone around the face with a CS would do more damage than any poxy little knife attached to it could. :p

But onoz teh monks have better force protection than pierce protection (apparently). :p

Dribble Joy
08-04-04, 19:00
I like.

All weapons should have a secondry low lvl melee attack (butt of rifle/heavy gun and pistol whip), and the bayonett could increase the dmg. Wouldn't d anything like the main fire type, but would be funny as a finishing blow attack :p.

Jaffo
08-04-04, 23:30
would also be damn funny to keep stabbing a dead guy that is waitign for a res or maybe im just sick i dont know