PDA

View Full Version : The East

El_MUERkO
08-04-04, 11:14
Its unbalanced and bias toward the Twilight guardian clans and their allies.

Theres no public GR near TG, there is near MB, TH, DOY and NC gates.

Theres overly powerfull guards all over the place especially around Cycrow and CRP.

Because of this the east of the map becomes a private hunting and leveling ground for the anti-city factions.

This is really getting on my nerves, to hassle our enemies at all I have to run across 6 zones, avoiding mobs and guards, to get a chance to kill them as they kill others so easily at MB.

When I finally get there I find guards on the hilltops I might use to snipe or have way across the sector away from their start points I have to try and avoid when I attempt to kill runners.

Why are the anti-city runners so favoured? why is the east of the map given to them alone as thier playground?

After all isnt the TG faction supposed to be the harder to play yet they get the best leveling and hunting spots in the game and the protection of super powerfull guards and the knowledge that to get to them they're enemies must cross half the map to get there.

All I'm asking for is a little balance.

Put the public GR in the race track like MJS promised us he would and maybe another further south and either decrease the power of the guards or make the MB guards as powerfull/aggressive and add CA guards in the zones around NC with the same power.

awkward silence
08-04-04, 11:40
Most ppl who pk in tg have apts there.
The tg guards are worth shit.

But on one point i agree...crp should be a public gr.

If you think tg is a easy faction to play try trading in a place where there is allways tank/PE/APU and their but buddy ppu fighting

SPIKE (pluto)
08-04-04, 11:44
I agree with crp being public, but the tg guards shouldnt be removed, it stops ppl from interupting fire mob hunting.

Jesterthegreat
08-04-04, 11:46
add CA guards in the zones around NC with the same power.

because NC is a City Admin outpost...

i may agree with cop / storm bots shooting TG (assuming the population was large enugh to support a community in places like TG as well as the current plaza 2 one) as NCPD is controlled by Lionn Rezza, who is head of CA too... but not CA guards everywhere, that would make no sense and be messy :p

Devils Grace
08-04-04, 11:47
But on one point i agree...crp should be a public gr.

no warzone should have a public GR

i agree with a public GR at race track tho

n3m
08-04-04, 11:50
CRP should be moved, It's kind of a useless GR with Cycrow just around the corner (literally).
Just doesn't make sence having 2 GR's in the same zone

Lanigav
08-04-04, 12:01
I agree, CRP should be made public and moved to an adjacent sector, and have a fair amount of TG guards for friendly TG runner protection.

Devils Grace
08-04-04, 12:04
and have a fair amount of TG guards for friendly TG runner protection.

no no no no

Dissenter
08-04-04, 12:10
PUT A GR AT THE RACETRACK!!!!!

:rolleyes:

ezza
08-04-04, 12:12
no CRP is is cycrow, if you pro city guys want to level there then go remove the enemy that occupies it.

even if it did get opened for all, you think you would be left alone to level there, nope, every BD crahn or whoever is there will take your por city ass down.

however a GR at race track might be ok

El_MUERkO
08-04-04, 12:15
The problem with that is to hold Cycrow you have to hold OPs around Cycrow because if it gets taken there is no public GR near it to regroup at, also most TG seem to believe its an unwriten rule that they should own cyrow so they'll keep coming back till its theres again.

And ezza keep the faction bashing out of this, this is about balance and fairness, I hav no problem with anti-city raids into city held hunting and leveling grounds, I do have a problem when city raids are made much harder.

Kal
08-04-04, 12:16
this game wasnt made to be easy, and good leveling spots have to be fought for

Devils Grace
08-04-04, 12:17
also most TG seem to believe its an unwriten rule that they should own cyrow so they'll keep coming back till its theres again.

on wich server ? :lol:

ezza
08-04-04, 12:18
The problem with that is to hold Cycrow you have to hold OPs around Cycrow because if it gets taken there is no public GR near it to regroup at, also most TG seem to believe its an unwriten rule that they should own cyrow so they'll keep coming back till its theres again.
i take it thats on pluto?

on saturn i dunno, as you know BD own it now, before that it was TG, before that it was tangent then even before that it was Mercs, so others have held it you just gotta be commited, yes the no gr in the area is tough on pro city, but when ever i used to go pking there as a merc back in ND days i had np getting there, its not really that difficult(although since BD own the map on saturn it could be difficult keeping all togeather over the distance)

this game wasnt made to be easy, and good leveling spots have to be fought for damn right

edit: i didnt faction bash i pointed out what would happen to you pro city guys, i didnt name any clans or anything like that, until this post, which still isnt bashing

El_MUERkO
08-04-04, 12:21
this game wasnt made to be easy, and good leveling spots have to be fought for
And again this isnt abotu good leveling spots this is about the ability to attack your enemy, fuck CRP I'm capped and I dotn care who dies in there, this ais about certain factions having a leveling area thats guarded by hugely overpower NPCs and is miles away from public grs making it easily the best spot to level in the game.

Pro-city runners should get a similar area or the anti-city area should be opened up more for the attacks that occur hourly on MB.

Dissenter
08-04-04, 12:23
The closest GRs to go raid enemy areas for me are El Farid, Escador, or OZ Subway.

Either run to CRP, or run to Grant.

If BD/TG wish to raid MB, they can GR to Battle Dome which is 3 zones away.

Drexel
08-04-04, 12:23
When I first started playing i had city only characters, after 8 months of REALLY slow leveling, i thought 'fuck it', lets see what TG is all about, within 1 month of creating that character he was capped.

Non-city peops hve a MAJOR & unfair advantage.

THE place to level is in Chaos caves or on fire mobs in general, so they have the caves , the canyons & the deseart entirely too them selves.

Why the fuck arnet there similar Elite stormbots int he south that kill in one hit like what happens in the entire east & north of the map to city folk.

This is a broken system that need complete reworking.

I hope DoY fixes this, because i fear someone with less paitence than I will leave the game not knowing that 80% of the games content is in the Anti-city relm.

Fix please, lose the TG guards who currently guard BD outposts on Saturn o_O take at least 70% of the DoY bot out off the deseart & put elite storm bots guarding the swamps (& make the swamps better).

& PUT A FUCKEN PUBLIC GR AT THE RACETRACK !!!! or I kEeL JoO! :wtf:

n3m
08-04-04, 12:24
I'm not talking about moving CRP with the chaos caves, just making it a Free GR in another zone. Kinda like a mirror to the Battle Dome in the west. Things to make it easier to zerg (lol) TG. I'm sure BD would love that

Dissenter
08-04-04, 12:27
Like, err, Putting a GR at the race track!? :p

n3m
08-04-04, 12:28
GR at racetrack?
great idea

:p
I'll get me coat

El_MUERkO
08-04-04, 12:31
on saturn i dunno, as you know BD own it now, before that it was TG, before that it was tangent then even before that it was Mercs, so others have held it you just gotta be commited, yes the no gr in the area is tough on pro city, but when ever i used to go pking there as a merc back in ND days i had np getting there, its not really that difficult(although since BD own the map on saturn it could be difficult keeping all togeather over the distance)On pluto its TG on Saturn its BD, the point is the area is hard to reach and the gaurds make it very unfriendly to pro-city.

In the past we'd take the northeastern OPs and move south but now they're surrounded by DOY bots (made even worse by this DOY war).

Or we'd come from MCP in the south but those zones are now filled with Y-Reps.

So you have to come from the center of the map around the TH area, so pro-city are being funnelled into an increasingly narrow area of attack where anti-citys can flank us.

I've fought on both servers over the last few months and any OPs taken in the areas east of the racetrack have fallen within hours.

Theres an area around TG thats incredibly difficult to get to for pro-city, now i'm asking that kk balance this by either giving pro-city runners a similar area or by allowing greater access to the anti-city area.

Devils Grace
08-04-04, 12:45
When I first started playing i had city only characters, after 8 months of REALLY slow leveling, i thought 'fuck it', lets see what TG is all about, within 1 month of creating that character he was capped.

Non-city peops hve a MAJOR & unfair advantage.

THE place to level is in Chaos caves or on fire mobs in general, so they have the caves , the canyons & the deseart entirely too them selves.

Why the fuck arnet there similar Elite stormbots int he south that kill in one hit like what happens in the entire east & north of the map to city folk.

This is a broken system that need complete reworking.

I hope DoY fixes this, because i fear someone with less paitence than I will leave the game not knowing that 80% of the games content is in the Anti-city relm.

Fix please, lose the TG guards who currently guard BD outposts on Saturn o_O take at least 70% of the DoY bot out off the deseart & put elite storm bots guarding the swamps (& make the swamps better).

& PUT A FUCKEN PUBLIC GR AT THE RACETRACK !!!! or I kEeL JoO! :wtf:

wrong

u have plenty lvling places in in the east
EG. Swap caves at gravis and at jankins (or close cant recall)
u have regants fortress with loads of high lvl mutants
u have plenty of Cyclops spwans in diferent zones

what u should do is get ur ass out of rezza's office, stop licking his ass, and go smell the flowers in the wastelands

n3m
08-04-04, 12:55
wrong

u have plenty lvling places in in the east

psst West ;)

Devils Grace
08-04-04, 12:59
psst West ;)

lol whatever

i only know wich way im running when i look to the small map and i see my self running left or right ROFL

but yea

THE_TICK!!!!
08-04-04, 16:27
lol i rather enjoy the challenge of stalking TG runners in there own grown..keep it CA will take it when they want :P..or ill just keep killing em one by one :P