PDA

View Full Version : Inter Server Transfer trust

Crest
08-04-04, 10:10
Ok So If I want some stuff on another server, say From Saturn to Uranus for example.

Is there a secure way of doing this, or do we have to go through a anti trust - trust relations...
IE I give MR Transfer 5 mill cash, go to Uranus and pray Mr Transfer will pitch up and give me my 5 mill ... Cause if he dont , i have no way of rectiying this ... Hey I gave him money willingly

Superbron
08-04-04, 12:41
Ok So If I want some stuff on another server, say From Saturn to Uranus for example.

Is there a secure way of doing this, or do we have to go through a anti trust - trust relations...
IE I give MR Transfer 5 mill cash, go to Uranus and pray Mr Transfer will pitch up and give me my 5 mill ... Cause if he dont , i have no way of rectiying this ... Hey I gave him money willingly
Yep, it's all a matter of trust. Maybe it's an idea to give MR. Transfer first only 1 M. then relog to the other server where you are supposed to get 2M. relog repeat...

jernau
08-04-04, 13:35
Use a mutually trusted third party or get a mate each to help and do it simultaneously.

Stigmata
08-04-04, 14:12
find a faction councillor (yes they do exist) they have the same char on all their servers.

get them to act as an inter-mediary(sp?) for ya.

other than that, find someone you trust and that the other person trusts

Genty
08-04-04, 14:17
I would be happy to help with transfering between Saturn and Pluto. I think I am trusted :D

System
08-04-04, 14:30
Just get your buddy on the other server to get the money at the same time you are giving the money on saturn

-- System --

SynC_187
08-04-04, 16:37
Meet the other person on the other server first. Check their info to see if they have the cash. Get them to show you any items.

At least you have a better chance if they have the stuff to start off with.