PDA

View Full Version : Good Bye..... So they fixed my prob by giving me a four month old backup

seratoz
08-04-04, 00:31
Well, sorry i wasted my time playing this game at all. No problem with game play at all, FRE's happen, and lag and everything else. But when your character gets screwed up and they give you your character FROM FOUR FUCKING MONTHS AGO, thats it.

That was four months of leveling and time spent, of which i spent about 5-6 hours a day doing it (and im not shitting you, just ask other people in game ownage, bobdabuilder, angela, bladez, man there are shit loads of people who can attest to this)

As far as I'm concerned Reakktor should be liable for paying me for the 4 months which i paid them and now have lost do to their unstable program.

lets see hw many i can fit on a page :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

cRazy2003
08-04-04, 00:32
shit that sucks, ide feel like doing the same thing =/ sorry to hear it
anyways cya i spose :(

amfest
08-04-04, 00:34
Well even if you lost it you still were playing during those 4 months. Although it does suck that you're not at the same state. At least you got a backup. I read about so many people who don't get one and either have to play with a screwed character or delete and start over. Still doesn't make things better but it could be wayyyyy worse.

Nidhogg
08-04-04, 00:37
You have my sympathies but I'm sure that if there was a better solution they would have chosen it. Since this is either a flame or a leaving thread I'm going to have to close it.

N