PDA

View Full Version : Second Account

Morganth
07-04-04, 23:17
Is it possible to create two accounts using the same CD Key, as I just went through the account creation process and it said you couldn't but thought I may as well try. And it went through to enter my details as if you can have more than one account per CD Key. Need an official reponse as I don't want to create a second account on my original CD Key if it is a breach of the EULA or what not.

msdong
07-04-04, 23:22
Is it possible to create two accounts using the same CD Key,...
no, you have to use the trial account option or buy a second CD

Edit: because you have to buy the "extra" client for that account.

Jest
07-04-04, 23:38
Is it possible to create two accounts using the same CD Key, as I just went through the account creation process and it said you couldn't but thought I may as well try. And it went through to enter my details as if you can have more than one account per CD Key. Need an official reponse as I don't want to create a second account on my original CD Key if it is a breach of the EULA or what not. Only one CD key is needed for your installation. The CD key is actually largely irrelevant, just the account created from it matters. You could do a fresh install on another computer with a trial account and use the one you made from the CD key.

Just go here. https://www.neocron.com/account/dca.php?cdk=3
Sign up and when it gives you options to download the free trial, you dont need to since you already have it installed. Now you have your second account.

Morganth
07-04-04, 23:50
Cool, thanks for that.