PDA

View Full Version : [OT] Too much NC

Candaman
07-04-04, 21:21
On my way home from work a car overtakes me with the number plate

"W357 MBR"

Now i didn't read it as W357 but as WEST now after i'd stood there for 15 mins trying to work out what MBR was short for i realised this was not a 1337 speak number plate but a regualar one. Does anyone else have trouble with NC affecting RL

Garg [RogueNET]
07-04-04, 21:31
lol, candaman...

ye, i tryed to mute my dad on local when he woke me up lol

Jest
07-04-04, 21:37
If Im sitting at my computer talking on the telephone I press the Ventrilo key down. :mad:

Though the main thing I do is not only the patented pelvic "sex" thrust, but I also say "sex" while doing it... :lol: Every one looks at me weird...

uber java
07-04-04, 21:45
If Im sitting at my computer talking on the telephone I press the Ventrilo key down.

At least I'm not the only one that does that on a daily basis pretty much. I can be talking to someone in Ventrilo, someone calls on the phone, people in the vent channel are going crazy :lol:

Drake6k
07-04-04, 21:53
lol myself and two other people I know that use ventrilo all do that :lol:

If I say brb (like that) in real life people think I'm stupid O_o :(

darknessfairy
07-04-04, 21:53
At least I'm not the only one that does that on a daily basis pretty much. I can be talking to someone in Ventrilo, someone calls on the phone, people in the vent channel are going crazy :lol:

if something goes good i sayt "SEX!"

hmmm what else?? bob humps my leg O_o saying sex whilst doin it

i say "lol" bob says "r0x"

hmm. lets see. when im typing in msn, i press tab to type lol

yeah thats about it.

StrongSad
07-04-04, 22:47
1337 speak didnt come from NC.... :wtf:

Jest
07-04-04, 22:52
1337 speak didnt come from NC.... :wtf: Neither did Ventrillo, or sex for that matter. :lol: Its just a common thing you see/use etc while playing NC that you might not see/use otherwise. ;)

mr murb
07-04-04, 23:29
I was driving my car.
I saw something in the corner of my eye up in the sky.
My first thought was it was a drone.
I turned my head and looked.
It was a balloon.

Psychoninja
07-04-04, 23:31
Though the main thing I do is not only the patented pelvic "sex" thrust, but I also say "sex" while doing it... :lol: Every one looks at me weird...

As sad as it is....I actually do that sometimes...sometimes I even answer my cell with "sex". It always confuses my friends o_O

But my break seems to have lowered these habbits ;)

Opar
07-04-04, 23:35
I was driving my car.
I saw something in the corner of my eye up in the sky.
My first thought was it was a drone.
I turned my head and looked.
It was a balloon.

ok now THATS funny :lol: :lol: :lol:

Clownst0pper
07-04-04, 23:37
Ive started adding people to KOS list IRL if they piss me off :eek: :lol:

P!tch Black
07-04-04, 23:39
quality MrMurb thats has got to be the best i have heard lol :D :D:D:D

Tratos
07-04-04, 23:47
-raises hand-

im also guilty of thinking i have to press down the ventrilo button when i talk to people on the phone and in real life, lol its really weird when i start only pressing the button to talk to people in real life, lol

~Tratos