PDA

View Full Version : [BRAINPORT] community hall

cRazy2003
07-04-04, 13:31
howdy all,
ive been thinking why dont we have community halls in neocron?
i know we have a concentre, but face facts, its shit. the closest we have to a meeting hall is a little f00king 10 square foot room with some chairs.
i mean have a meeting hall in neocron city, have really big, open room, high roofs, chairs along the side of the walls, a bartender and his little bar built into the wall, also have it so u can take weapons out, but there is copbots at the entrence and in the corners, so if u get to close or have ur weapon out for to long, ur dead :)
i think this would be ecspecially good for bdoy, when all the city factions become allied, and then maybe you cud take the copbots out and add ca guards to stop anti city from getting in, maybe then people could host events there :D , i just think there isnt really a meeting place for the factions and people inside neocron, and it would be nice to have a main meeting hall, and when the 2 empires fight in bdoy, have neocron empire meetings :p , so what do j00 think?

darknessfairy
08-04-04, 08:54
its called plaza 2 atm....

Kenjuten
08-04-04, 09:07
That's outdoors, cupcake. :p

Besides, Plaza 1 4eva!!!11111oneone

darknessfairy
08-04-04, 09:09
aww you called me cupcake :D

and alot of people cant go into plaza 1 because of the guards. You walk from plaza 1 (total of 4 people max?) to plaza 2 (full local list) and then you'll understand why this is the meeting place of people. There is no need for another one, because people wont use it.

Kenjuten
08-04-04, 09:21
Bah, they're wussies, trust me.

Only if a anti-city runner approaches medicare is when Plaza 1 becomes unsafe.

I still run around in front of medicare, and most of my chars are anti-city. :lol:

darknessfairy
08-04-04, 09:23
Are you following my posts or something?

And It used to be plaza 1 and thats how i will always remember it, but unfortunately, we have to be open to change. I mean have you heard there is this device that you can talk to people with out them actually being there? Damn people call it a telephone...Amazes me! :lol:

Kenjuten
08-04-04, 09:37
Are you following my posts or something?

And It used to be plaza 1 and thats how i will always remember it, but unfortunately, we have to be open to change. I mean have you heard there is this device that you can talk to people with out them actually being there? Damn people call it a telephone...Amazes me! :lol:Heh, no, I post on the forums based on a simple principle.

Basically, since you continue support in numerous threads, I have little choice but to respond repeatedly. :lol:

Now you can see the con of me doing so: I spend forever on the forums. :lol:

As to the other part of your post...well, heh. I'd have to say population meeting is divided now between P1 and P2. Now that I think about it.

darknessfairy
08-04-04, 09:44
you play on pluto, i play on uranus. most of uranus are anticity i think lol so we wont be