PDA

View Full Version : Whats the point in that

Neocrons_coward
07-04-04, 12:15
I just wanna say... Whats the point in having these little faction bases?? I mean you could bew in that faction and you are not allowed to go to your base... I think that needs to be soprted also... The only way in is to do what i did and lag... and spawn in there and then run riot through the jailhouse screaming like a raving lesbian on prozac... Or just casually walking saying goodmorning to everyone as u go and then get shot... Also could this idea be thought of... That the computer monsters attack computer people and like littlke towns like neocron and mb.. You know make them go a little psycho and u gotta do soemthing to make it bett eralso gms when u guys gonna make an event??? I wanna see pain and havoc and until my punishment is high enough i cannot cause that...

OOOO AND A FIUNAL QUESTION.. i HAVE THAT FANTASTIC SOUL CLUSTER CRAP SPELL AND WHEN IM IN OUTZONE HUNTING ALL THE LITTLE PIDGEONS THAT ARE LIKE FLYING AROUND The cluster thinks... Oh god im gonna be ****** and run off like a little girl and not enter this fight that 1/1 monster is too tough for me and as a result it buggers off. I need to know how you operate that cluster so it will do what its MASTER sayts and klill thge fucker...

Thank you for your co operation.. enjoy the remaining five seconds left to live *switches on the volts* (evil pker laugh closes the mind of the innocent soul)

p.s dont worry after i kill u i wil;l of course ressurect you coz i aint that much of an arse... depends if i can be bothered

Mr_Snow
07-04-04, 12:19
Em okay soulclusters are bugged [ edited ]

Neocrons_coward
07-04-04, 12:24
[QUOTE=Mr_Snow]Em okay soulclusters are bugged [edited for consistancy]QUOTE]

im glad u observed... Its a game u cant be serious in a game some of my crap aint as bad as others so... ******* If this game had an instruction manual like my last one did then less of these remarks would be made.. If gms make an instruction book where u press like F12 and up it pops and u look for relivant information....

kurai
07-04-04, 12:35
im glad u observed... Its a game u cant be serious in a game some of my crap aint as bad as others so... ******* If this game had an instruction manual like my last one did then less of these remarks would be made.. If gms make an instruction book where u press like F12 and up it pops and u look for relivant information....
[ edited ]

jernau
07-04-04, 12:53
Skipping hastily over the murder of English and the broken SC issue :

What was the question again?
What faction bases?

Stigmata
07-04-04, 13:09
[ edited ]

Dribble Joy
07-04-04, 13:14
[ edited ]

naimex
07-04-04, 13:55

With all due respect..

neocron is an everchanging world..

to successfully make a manual, a new one would have to be issued once a month.

It would simply not be cost efficient.

But what would be, is to do as you say, update the ingame guides everytime neccessary for the information to be up to date..

but if they cannot find the time, then who do you propose write it ?

ezza
07-04-04, 14:12
err GG no RE to that

L3m0n
07-04-04, 14:15
err GG no RE to that
what he said :rolleyes:

Devils Grace
07-04-04, 14:37
[ edited ]

numb
07-04-04, 14:41
'That the computer monsters attack computer people and like littlke towns like neocron and mb..'

I'd quite like to see mobs fighting each other too. Mind you, dont anarchy breed already do this?

ezza
07-04-04, 14:51
'That the computer monsters attack computer people and like littlke towns like neocron and mb..'

I'd quite like to see mobs fighting each other too. Mind you, dont anarchy breed already do this?
ive got a few pics of mobs brawling with each other, warbys V decayed mobs, was fun to watch :)

jernau
07-04-04, 14:52
I'd quite like to see mobs fighting each other too. Mind you, dont anarchy breed already do this?Yes. Also TG/MB guards, TH turrets, NPC vendors, etc. all attack mobs and the North of the map is currently full of DOY bots fighting STORMS.

Basically members of the NPC faction will attack members of the insect, mutant and monster factions. Just look at crazy Padre Morpheous at crest village, he's always fire-barreling bats.

/edit - AFAIK monsters only fight each other if a player or NPC encourages them. Callash is the expert here though ;).

LiL T
07-04-04, 15:13
edit nvm :)

Neocrons_coward
07-04-04, 22:22
With all due respect..

But what would be, is to do as you say, update the ingame guides everytime neccessary for the information to be up to date..

but if they cannot find the time, then who do you propose write it ?

My average speed of typing is around 50-60 WPM so if i was paid (or got free time on neocron) and i had the information infront of moi id do it in sections throughout the month.. Keep me busy as after work i aint a social person... and only get bored..Im sure if u lived in a backwards town ud know what its like...

Neocrons_coward
07-04-04, 22:25
when i said mobs fighting other mobs what i was referring to was like... DOOM u remember that game yeah??? In that (or was it quake) if a monster accidentally hit another one they turned around and got very violent... I know i usually get aggies to attack other aggies but i still get shot... Line them all up and they die quicker...

Also about the bases.. I mean why cant people in the faction go into their own base?? I e why cant BD go into OZSEC8???

Duder
07-04-04, 22:36
Also about the bases.. I mean why cant people in the faction go into their own base?? I e why cant BD go into OZSEC8???

...because OZ sec 8 isnt BD property...its an independent owner that runs the show there.

Neocrons_coward
07-04-04, 22:38
...because OZ sec 8 isnt BD property...its an independent owner that runs the show there.

I think im never going to fully understand neocron... There is so much for moi to learn bout neocron and i aint too sure on things.. and this one confuses me.. How did u find out a independant owner owns it??? *discards it as a wastre of space on neocron servers... where man cannot go is a waste*

Jest
07-04-04, 22:45
I think im never going to fully understand neocron... There is so much for moi to learn bout neocron and i aint too sure on things.. and this one confuses me.. How did u find out a independant owner owns it??? *discards it as a wastre of space on neocron servers... where man cannot go is a waste* There was a series of articles in the Neocronicle about it. You have to have 5 Soul light or lower to enter in.

Shadow Dancer
07-04-04, 22:48
With all due respect..

:lol:

NC doesn't go through some mega transformation each month. They could make a fully new and updated online manual, then just update it each month with the little changes that the patches brings.

As for the threadstarter, I didn't understand your initial post at all. :(

Kenjuten
08-04-04, 02:51
SD: He was generally ranting like a homosexual on prozac...

(yes, we can say homosexual, we can say lesbian, but we can't say the three letter word...fun :rolleyes:)

..but I think Jest pulled the plug (finally). :D

Kenjuten
08-04-04, 03:31
Made a 2nd reply because I can no longer edit the last post.

I intended my post to be in humor, related to parts of the first post of this thread, as a sort of counter..

Someone was kind enough to tell me what I said was out of line, no matter my intent, and even if the poster said it themself.

I am indeed very sorry for my bad post.

Jest
08-04-04, 03:34
..but I think Jest pulled the plug (finally). :D
Well its definitely not 4. One time I was there and got jumped by 2 yellow SL people. I killed them both and looked up at my SL. Killing them raised mine... up to 4. :eek: I ran like hell out of there lol. So yes Im pretty sure its 5.

I love telling that story. :cool: