PDA

View Full Version : Make boxes in clan apts hold our stuff permanently!!

awkward silence
07-04-04, 11:16
Make all the apts that have boxes so that you CAN use the boxes.

No offence but... well better not piss off the person who made the apts since he might also fix em =).

Please be nice and implement this

Ill maker it a poll so you could see how much this is needed.

also could i request a TG storage apt since we need something else than a 3 cab apt since clan apt is usually shared.

also i think shitty...er city merc could do with a storage apt.

Dribble Joy
07-04-04, 11:48
CM boxes do hold items permanently.

6 boxes and 10 cabs, rar.

Lanigav
07-04-04, 11:48
I think it would be nifty if you could purchase a storage apartment. Basically it would look like one room with barely anything in it, save a GoGuardian, and a bunch of cabs to store stuff.

Soal Kestlan
07-04-04, 11:52
If you do the Diamond epic you get a storage app in the outzone (has about 20 cabs in it i think).

Lanigav
07-04-04, 12:00
Well, it'd be nice if you could get one that's a little more accessible. Having it in the outzone is a pain in the arse.

awkward silence
07-04-04, 12:01
yes i know i got 2 oz things but thwe main thing is i think the tg clan apt boxes should be usable !!!

07-04-04, 12:53
If you do the Diamond epic you get a storage app in the outzone (has about 20 cabs in it i think).

They are poor, and nowhere near 20 cabs, more like 5. I aquired a key to one a while ago as part of a trade deal. Was rubbish, tossed the key in plaza 1 I think :)

RayBob
07-04-04, 13:56
FYI: The Diamond epic apartment has 13 cabs.

naimex
07-04-04, 14:01
FYI: The Diamond epic apartment has 13 cabs.

*cough* boxes *cough*

LiL T
07-04-04, 15:07
erm sorry :mad: wrong post :eek:

Heavyporker
07-04-04, 16:10
DRE Storage Cells are the bomb. Just perfect for their role - storing large amounts of stuff. Those who put down on the Cells just don't... I'll be kind to them in here... But let's say I don't have a high opinion of them.

And FYI, there are plaza three storage cells available as well.

DonnyJepp
07-04-04, 16:23
A Tech Haven storage cell would be very nice also, they could stick it over in Sec-3. As it is I have 2 of the normal storage cells in oz.

So, what he's saying is that TG clan apts don't have working cabinets? I've never been in a TG clan to verify this but if it's true it really needs fixing.

seratoz
07-04-04, 16:26
Not to mention....... NOT ALL DRE STORAGE CELLS ARE IN OUTZONE, mine is right next to DRE HQ. And yes there is lots of boxes to store stuff in, doesnt matter what they look like as long as they can hold shit

J. Folsom
07-04-04, 20:45
CM boxes do hold items permanently.

6 boxes and 10 cabs, rar.... That's double the usual storage space. O_o

awkward silence
07-04-04, 21:36
the tg cabs hold stuff but not the boxes i think boxes need to be usable

dL9
08-04-04, 16:25
I think it would be nifty if you could purchase a storage apartment. Basically it would look like one room with barely anything in it, save a GoGuardian, and a bunch of cabs to store stuff.

Great idea. I'm sure there's some useless buildings in the OZ KK could turn into like, a giant werehouse or a huge hangar with many rooms with doors (elevators) in them. It would have some guards or something... Maybe DRE guards since they would own the place. I think that would make DRE seem more important and more involved if they had a few elite guards guarding stuff. Unfortunately like every other elaborate idea, it won't work :(