PDA

View Full Version : Chelski 2(3) - Arse (your going to win fook all) nal 1(2)

___T-X____
06-04-04, 22:38
hahahhAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHhHahHAHAAHHAAHAhaHAhAHahAHhahaahahahahahHAHahaHahhahahhAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHhHahHAH AAHHAAHAhaHAhAHahAHhahaahahahahahHAHahaHahhahahhAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHhHahHAHAAHHAAHAhaHAhAHahAHhahaahahah ahahHAHahaHahhahahhAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHhHahHAHAAHHAAHAhaHAhAHahAHhahaahahahahahHAHahaHah

Opar
06-04-04, 22:45
Ditto.

Darth Slayer
06-04-04, 23:18
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Arsenal Bottling it again............Sweet..... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Capt. Rik
07-04-04, 00:45
It's days like today that i'm glad i'm a Tottenham fan :D

Kenjuten
07-04-04, 00:54
...erm,

Please, excuse my 120% Ignorance stat on my Brain Weapon.

But what exactly are you blokes talking about? O_o

Genty
07-04-04, 00:55
*shrugs*

Can't say I give a rats arse. I am more concerned with Leeds getting out of the shit :D

Come on. All we need to do is.....win.....games! the perfect solution.....

naimex
07-04-04, 00:55
...erm,

Please, excuse my 120% ignorance.

But what exactly are you blokes talking about? O_o

I second that..

even though, those names they mentioned in the replies..

give me the idea of soccer..

Tottenham, Arsenal, Chelsea...

EDIT: + Leeds.. :rolleyes:

cRazy2003
07-04-04, 00:56
ya that was funny as hell :lol:
the chelsea (chelski, whatever) manager took a hell of a fit as well :wtf:

Scikar
07-04-04, 00:58
I second that..

even though, those names they mentioned in the replies..

give me the idea of soccer..

Tottenham, Arsenal, Chelsea...

EDIT: + Leeds.. :rolleyes:
Soccer? It's FOOTBALL damn you! :p

El_MUERkO
07-04-04, 00:59
Chelski -v- Monaco in the semi's that russian dude is going to look a bit stoopid sacking ranieri after he wins the Champions league :D

naimex
07-04-04, 01:37
Soccer? It's FOOTBALL damn you! :p

according to british terms, football is american football and soccer is traditional football..

Surprised that you as an englishman was not aware of this.. :confused:

Dribble Joy
07-04-04, 01:39
English people do not call football 'soccer', it's the yanks that call it that.

naimex
07-04-04, 01:41
what yanks ?

the middle americans ?? :confused: :confused: :confused:

the people ive talked to in england, referred to it as soccer.

Dribble Joy
07-04-04, 01:43
Yanks = the term used by english for all americans, regardless of where in america they are from.

Soccer may be an english word, but we don't use it ever in refference to football.

We call 'football', 'american football', or 'rugby for girls'.

naimex
07-04-04, 01:45
Yanks = the term used by english for all americans, regardless of where in america they are from.

Soccer may be an english word, but we don't use it ever in refference to football.

We call 'football', 'american football', or 'rugby for girls'.

......... IŽll have to remember to ask my cousin when she comes home next time...

Kenjuten
07-04-04, 01:59
:lol:

Like I said ingame the other night, we should just call american football Pigskin and be done with it. :D

Scikar
07-04-04, 14:42
'Soccer' is derived from 'Association Football', which is technically the name for the football we play here. But the word is not used in England. It's used in America because the word 'football' is already in use. But talking to an Englishman about soccer is akin to him talking to an American and calling their football girl's rugby. You just shouldn't do it. :p

El_MUERkO
07-04-04, 14:50
Europeans call say 'Football', americans say 'Soccer', europeans not wanting to confuse americans may call it soccer so as not to confuse them :)

Hey in Ireland we have Gaelic Football and Soccer but we call them both 'Dootball' at any moment in time you're just supposed to undertand which game everyones talking abotu and we get by just fine so theres plenty of room for other sports in the name 'Football' :)